Are you looking to connect SBCGlobal mail with Outlook 2013? If yes, then the following blog post is going to help you do that. Follow the instructions and connect both the platforms together.
SBCGlobal is a highly reliable webmail that you can access online or with Outlook 2013. You might be aware of how to use SBCGlobal on the internet, but do you know that it is a lot easier to use this webmail on Outlook 2013.
Here are the steps that you can follow to setup SBCGlobal email on your Outlook.
1. Open Outlook, you need to select ‘Add Account’ from the ‘File’ tab.
2. After opening ‘Add New Account’ you need to perform the below-mentioned steps:
- Select ‘Additional Server Types’ or ‘Manually Configure Server Settings’ option. You will see either of these options in a radio button form.
- After selecting this option, you have to select ‘Next’.
- A ‘Startup Wizard’ will open, and when it does, you will have to select ‘Next’.
- You will be prompted if you want to configure an email account. You need to select ‘Yes’ and then, ‘Next’.
3. Select IMAP and POP radio button from the list and then, click on ‘Next’.
4. You will have to enter your name and email address in the ‘User Information’ section. You will have to do the following in order to fill the information:
- Enter your username, which you want others to see.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email address, which will in the form of Dummyname@att.net.
5. Now, comes the ‘Server Information’ section in which you will have to do the following:
- In the ‘Account Type’ option, you have to select ‘POP3’.
- For ‘Incoming Mail Server’, you will have to enter ‘Inbound.att.net.
- For ‘Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, you need to enter ‘Outbound.att.net.
6. Then, you will see ‘Logon Information’ section, where you will have to enter your ‘Username’, which is your full email address and your password. You can also tick mark ‘Remember Password’ option in order to remember your password.
7. Select ‘More Settings’.
8. Now, you will come across ‘Outgoing Server’ tab, where you will have to do the following:
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Use same settings for incoming mail server.
9. Then, you will see ‘Advanced’ tab in which you will have to do the following things:
- Set the incoming server, i.e., POP3 to port 995.
- You need to check the box that says ‘requires SSL connection’.
- Set the Outgoing server, i.e., SMTP to port 465.
- There will be an option that says ‘use the following type of encrypted connection’. For that you will have to select ‘SSL’.
10. Finally, select OK, then Next and at last, click on Finish.
If you find any problem in doing SBCGlobal net email login, then you can browse the web and find out what the problem is. SBCGlobal has been a popular name when it comes to sending, receiving and reading instant emails, but with the association of the Outlook and SBCGlobal has really made things a lot better for the users.
It is extremely easy to setup SBCGlobal net email with Outlook if you follow the above-mentioned steps in the way in which they are written. If you find any issue, then you have the option to go online and take instant support from the professionals. But, I don’t think that such situation would arise. You can also go to www SBCGlobal net website to find out the exact settings on how to connect the SBCGlobal mail with Outlook or other email service that people use these days. It is not just the SBCGlobal mail that you can connect with Outlook, but various other webmails as well, so you can search for the same on the web. Your work will become a lot more convenient with the combination of Outlook and SBCGlobal.