Many people are using Windows 10 these days, as it is in trend. The majority of people who have Windows based PCs and laptops have Windows 10. There are many new features in Windows 10 that have attracted people from all around the world to install this new edition of Windows. But, when it comes to using email services in Windows 10, then people are facing lots of problems. Windows 10 gets easily synced with Gmail account, but when tried to sync with SBCGlobal email account, then people are facing troubles. Let us find know what kind of issues are people dealing with when attempting to sync SBCGlobal email login with Windows 10 and is there any way to sync both platforms.
Usually, people try to sync SBCGlobal mail account through MS email app, so if you are trying to do the same, then here are the steps that you can follow:
You will have to follow the advanced setup, which is given below:
- You have to click the cog, which will open the ‘SBCGlobal email settings’ on MS Windows 10 mail.
- Now, click on ‘accounts’ followed by ‘add accounts’.
- Then, choose ‘other account’
- Now, you will have to enter the details such as your email address, password and other information that is asked from you.
By following this process, you will be able to sync SBCGlobal net email login with Windows 10, but if it doesn’t work, then here is another procedure that you can follow:
- In the above-mentioned steps where you have chosen ‘other account’, you will choose ‘advanced setup’ in place of it.
- Then, you will have to select ‘internet mail’.
- You have to add a name for the account, which could be anything like ‘(Your NAME account)’.
- Now, add the name you wish to send mails from.
- Enter ‘inbound.att.net’ under ‘incoming email server’.
- Enter ‘POP3’ under ‘account type’ option.
- Enter your www SBCGlobal net email login and password under ‘username and password’ option.
- Enter ‘outbound.att.net’ under the option of ‘outgoing email server or SMTP server’.
- Below the above-mentioned option, leave all the options.
This process is going to work, and you will see your SBCGlobal email getting synced with Windows 10. But, if that doesn’t happen, then you have to search online for the solution or take help of an expert who knows everything about emails and their troubleshooting. The main priority for you is to get your SBCGlobal synced with Windows 10, so do whatever it takes to make it happen.
I truly believe that the above-mentioned steps will make your SBCGlobal sync with Windows 10. You must check the settings prior to performing the steps. If the settings are fine, then you will not have any trouble syncing both the platforms.