Here is how this ‘code’ issue can be resolved:
The missing icons that you are seeing in the SBC Global interface are actually downloaded from the server. The codes are nothing but characters displayed in hex code. So, what you have to do in order ensure that you permit pages to select their own fonts is:
- Go to tools followed by options and then, content.
- In content, you will have to select ‘fonts and colors’ followed by advanced in which, you will choose the option that says, ‘allow pages to select their own specific fonts instead of my selections’. There is no need to change SBCGlobal net email settings, as that wouldn’t do anything.
Apart from these settings, you will have also have to make sure that gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled preference on the about:config page is also set to true. If you are not sure about its status, then double-click that particular line in order to toggle the value.
There are a wide range of issues that occur due to cache or cookies. The first step in the direction of fixing these issues is clearing both, cache and cookies. But, keep in mind that if you do so, you are going to be logged out of all the sites, which you were logged in automatically till now. So, if you are OK with this, then you can move ahead and perform this step. You will have to do SBCGlobal net login again.
I don’t think if there is need to explain the process of clearing cache and cookies, but if you don’t know, then go to history button on your web browser followed by recent history and check all the options that are given under ‘time range to clear’ there. You will find cache and cookies option lying over there as well. This is going to fix the issue in SBC Yahoo login, but if it doesn’t, then there is one more method to try.
You can try reloading the web page or pages and at the same time, bypass the cache so that it refresh corrupted or outdated files. In order to do so, here is the process that you need to follow:
- Press and hold shift key and left-click the reload button.
- Now, press ‘control, shift and R at the time if you are using Windows Linux or press ‘control + F5’ for normal windows.
- If you happens to use MacIntosh, then you will have to press ‘command + Shift + R’ to complete the process.
If the problem still persists and you are seeing the same codes will using SBCGlobal email, then you have no other option left but to take the help of experts who know how to fix this problem.