Using multiple email service providers is quite normal. People are not satisfied with one email service, so they make IDs on different email platforms. Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers that is used by millions and billions of users in the world today. The majority of people out of this staggering user base want to configure Gmail in such a way so that emails from other email platforms can be accessed on Gmail itself.
Apart from Gmail, there are many other platforms that are used by people these days. These are; Yahoo, AOL, SBC Global, RoadRunner, RCN, Mediacom, Charter and so on. All these email services are good, but there is a sense of comfort that people find while using Gmail, which is the reason that they want to access all their emails arriving in any email service on their Gmail email account. Today, in this blog post, we will discuss the process of configuring Gmail so that people can access emails coming on SBC Yahoo login email.
Below-mentioned are the instructions that people can follow to setup Gmail so that emails coming on SBCGlobal net login can be accessed. By following these instructions, the messages arriving in SBCGlobal can be easily viewed on Gmail.
- The first thing that you need to do is go to your Gmail account and login with your email ID and password.
- On the top-right corner of the webpage, you will find cogwheel icon, so click on this icon followed by selecting ‘settings’ in the menu.
- Now, click on ‘accounts’ tab followed by clicking on ‘add a POP3 mail account’ link. If you are unable to find this option, then get in touch with www SBCGlobal net
- But, if you are able to open this option, then you have to type your SBCGlobal net mail in the windows that appears on the page. After typing your email ID, click on ‘next’ in order to proceed further.
- Now, you will come across ‘username’ field, where you will have to enter your email address. After entering your username, type your password for SBCGlobal net email in the ‘password’ field.
- Now, you will see ‘POP server’ field, where you will enter ‘inbound.att.net’.
- The next option that you see on the screen is adding the port number in which you will have to enter ‘995’.
- To make sure that your email is safe and secure, you can tick mark the option named ‘always use a secure connection (SSL). There are some changes that you need to do in SBGlobal email settings as well, so don’t forget to do those.
- On the next page, click ‘add account’ button, which will bring you to the last step of the setting up process.
- Click ‘No’ option on the screen you are seeing followed by clicking ‘finish’ option.
Following these steps, you will be able to access all your emails that appears on your SBC mail ID on your Gmail account.
If you can’t view your emails on Gmail ID, then you need to check SBCGlobal net email settings. There must be some problem in the settings, which are depriving you from viewing your SBCGlobal emails on Gmail account.