Email account these days has become the important part of life for every individual whether he/she is working or a student or a homemaker. If you want to stay connected to the friends or colleagues, then an active email account is required. In case your Att email login is not working, then you can either check the internet or deactivate and reactivate again from the scratch. Today, we are going to discuss the steps to remove the SBCGlobal Net email account.
An important information for you is that if you delete an account, Your Member ID will remain active and you can activate your account again anytime without any problem. If you want that your email address is to be removed permanently, then you need to follow some steps which are discussed here in this post.
Before discussing the steps for removing SBCGlobal email from www SBCGlobal net server, we are going to share important information with you. You must read this carefully.
- You have the option to delete your SBC global account from the browser within the valid time period of cancellation I: e, 60 days from the date of expiry. If your services have been discontinued, then you can delete your account without any hiccup.
- If you have opted for free SBC email account, then you can delete this type of account directly from SBCGlobal email settings. There is no need to take additional permission from the servers.
- Yes, if your account is active or paid, then you can’t delete the account on your own. You need expert help in this case.
- If you have linked your SBC to SBC Yahoo login, then you need to contact our support agents for deleting the account. You won’t be able to delete the account through SBCGlobal net email settings. You need special rights for deleting this type of account.
- When the Member ID is deleted, all the subaccount linked to the ID will automatically get removed and you won’t be able to open those accounts anymore.
Now, we are going to mention the steps to delete an account from an official webpage. Read all the steps carefully before implementing them on your device.
- Go to ‘Profile’.
- Open Contact info.
- Click on ‘Email’ option.
- Open free email account tab and tap on ‘Manage’. Select your email account here and click on delete. If the email account is not visible then you can’t delete this account.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Go to ‘Member ID’ and select ‘Delete an account’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- You will get verification message on the screen. The disabled option will appear on the bottom left of the screen. If you find any problem you can contact sbcglobal support phone number.
Additional Information Related To SBC Mail
If the delete option is not available for your SBCGlobal net login or the period of cancellation has crossed the time period, then it is better to contact our email support providers. They will guide you in a best possible way. You don’t need to roam about for the same. We will be happy to help you.