Have you recently changed the password to your SBCglobal email? If yes, then you have done it right, as it is important to change the passwords after every couple of months. But, people don’t usually change passwords to their email accounts that frequently. But, it is good to see that you’ve changed it. However, I would like to ask you if you have updated the password in your smartphone or not. Changing passwords on the PC or tablet will not make any changes in the password that you’ve saved on your smartphone.
Changing the password of your email ID is a good move, but it is important for you to update those changes in all the devices in which you are accessing those email account. If you have changed your SBCglobal email’s password, then those changes will only reflect in your computer/laptop or tablet. You need to update the new password on your smartphone or else you won’t be able to log into your SBCglobal email from the email app that is installed on your smartphone.
How to update password of your SBCglobal email on your smartphone?
The process to update password is simple, but in case, you don’t know where to go, which options to select, then don’t worry. Just follow the steps that are given below and you will be able to update your SBCGlobal email’s password.
- You need to make sure that you are using the same email account on your smartphone that is on your computer/laptop and tablet. If the extension of the email is different, then these steps don’t apply.
- SBCglobal email has been acquired by AT&T, so there are different extensions available, so you need to make sure that the email you are using on your smartphone is same as that in your computer/laptop and tablet.
If it is the same email, then go to device’s ‘How-To-Center’ and then, select the device on which you have configured your SBCglobal email.
- There will be an option named ‘Device Instructions’ that you select, under which, you will see an option named ‘messaging and email’. Click on this option and then, select ‘email’.
- Select ‘email options’ in order to check out the steps that are required to access email account settings.
- After entering SBCglobal email settings on your smartphone, you will have to select ‘SBCglobal email account’.
- Now, here you can update the password for your SBCGlobal email.
- After entering the password, click ‘Save’ and your new password will be updated.
If there is any problem and the password hasn’t updated, then there could be some configuration issues, which you need to address. Your SBCglobal email may not have been properly configured on the email app of your smartphone. You can get in touch with experts in order to fix this issue. Otherwise, the password will be updated and you can easily access all the features of your email just like you were accessing in the computer/laptop and tablet.