The all-new Samsung A series A50 phone is successfully launched in the digital market and is getting a good response from tech savvies. It is powered with a 4000 mAh battery that can stay it for last up to 36 hours without charging. Moreover, this device has an AMOLED infinity display for fine and better image quality. You will get a number of apps which are pre-installed in it. One of the most useful apps is ‘Email’ which can be used to configure any email service. You can even configure your SBCGlobal email on Samsung A50 smartphone.
Steps for configuring the SBCGlobal email on this smartphone are:
- Unlock your phone through face Unlock or fingerprint sensor.
- Go to the ‘Email’ app from the list of applications.
- Enter the name of email service if not available in the list.
- Select ‘Business, personal or POP3’ from the ‘Account type’ menu.
- Enter username and password of email account which is used to login from computer or laptop.
- Tap ‘Next’ after confirming the terms and conditions.
- You will now find different options on the screen. Start entering the data as per asked in each field. If you are having any doubt related to the settings or don’t know the correct entries, then you can contact SBCGlobal email support.
- After a successful login. The account will Auto-sync over the servers and provide the latest data on the smartphone. All the inbox messages can be retrieved easily from the smartphone.
- Click on the right bottom of the screen to go to the next page.
- This is about the configuration process. If you have already configured the account and getting some problem in using it, then you can remove it from the phone by applying the same steps. Just in place of clicking on ‘Login’, press ‘Remove’.
How to enable email notifications on Galaxy A50
- Open ‘Account’ followed by ‘Settings’. From the list of accounts, click on ‘SBCGlobal’. Turn on the notifications for the same. You can easily find the slider switch given next to each account.
- After this, all the new message alert notifications will be displayed on the screen.
- Open the notification and check the updated status.
- If you find a problem in listening to the audio alert for an incoming message, you can change it from ‘Phone settings’. Click the ‘Sound and music’ option.
This is all about the configuration of SBCGlobal email and how to set alert for new notifications on Samsung A50 phone. If you are having any doubt, you can contact SBCGlobal support.
There are different filters available on each email service, you can apply these filters according to your preference and requirement. If you want to set a filter for ‘All unread messages’, then it will be set and you will find all the unread messages displaying on the screen.