It has now become possible to synchronize your SBC mail with your outlook email client. For this, you need to follow some simple steps which are going to be discussed today in this post. You must go through these steps before performing on your computer. If you find any problem in syncing the Att.net Email login, then call us at our email support number.
An easy guide to synchronize the SBC global to the Microsoft outlook express.
1st step: Syncing the mail with the outlook express program
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your computer and go to ‘File’ tab given on the top left of the screen.
- Go to ‘Account’ settings.
- Enter the valid details related to file which is to be synchronized.
- If you are using a multi stage authentication method for verifying the email address, then instead of entering the SBCGlobal net email password, enter the app password here.
2nd step: Import contacts from SBCGlobal net mail:
The steps to import contacts are discussed below
- Login to the SBC account by entering the valid email address and password in the login field.
- Go to contacts from the SBCGlobal email settings.
- Click on the drop down menu and search for ‘Advanced’ option. Here you will find import/export option.
- You will be prompted to select the particular group which you want to export else all the groups will be exported by default.
- Select CSV format for the selected contacts.
- Save these settings and close the mail window from your computer.
- Now open the MS outlook program and click on ‘File and export’ menu.
- Now select import contacts from the drop down menu and select the location from where you want to get the contacts. Select SBC Yahoo login
- Click ‘Next’.
- Before clicking on next page, select ‘comma separated value’.
- Select the specific file or folder you want to download from SBCGlobal net login.
- Tap on ‘Manage contacts’.
- Share the contacts now.
3rd step: Enabling IMAP in SBCGlobal
- Log in to your account and enable IMAP settings from the SBCGlobal Net email settings This should be done before enabling sync option.
- Open settings by clicking on the gear
- Select IMAP/POP tab.
- Turn on IMAP from the given options and finally click to save the changes.
4th step: Fixing errors
- You need to check the login website that whether you have opened www SBCGlobal net or not. Enable IMAP option as well.
- Open account settings from the file menu.
- Double click on ‘SBC global account’.
- Now check the incoming as well as outgoing server fields. The incoming email address should be imap.sbc.com and the outgoing server address should be smtp.sbc.com.
- Now go to advanced settings from the ‘More’ menu.
- Enter the port number for incoming as well as for outgoing email servers. Enter 993 for incoming server and 587 for outgoing server. The security type for incoming is SSL and for outgoing is TLS.
In this way, you can sync the SBC mail with your outlook express. If you are still having any doubt, then feel free to call at our email support number. We have an expert team, which will respond to your query at once.