Today, in this blog post we are going to troubleshoot the issues discussed here in this blog post. If you are also facing any of the below-mentioned issues with your SBCGlobal Email, then read this blog post carefully.
- The problem in sending or receiving a mail: If you have a problem in sending or receiving the SBC mail, then follow the below-mentioned
- Check your spam folder if the mail, which you are searching for is available in that folder.
- Go to ‘settings’. Check the blocked addresses and see if the address from which you are expecting the mail is present is the list or not.
- Go to SBCGlobal Email settings and open filter section to confirm that emails are receiving in the right folder.
- Log out from your SBCGlobal mail and sign-in again.
- Now try to open the SBC mail from a different browser like Google chrome or Firefox If you have already tried to open it on internet explorer.
- Don’t forget to clear cache and cookies from your computer because this may affect your system performance.
- Check the java scripts, whether these are enabled or not. If not, then enable them and update them to the latest version.
- If you are still facing the same problem, then try to do SBCGlobal email login after disabling all the add-ons and browser tools from the internet browser.
- Adobe flash player should also be enabled for the proper functioning of your mail.
If you are using a client service, then follow the below-mentioned steps :
- First, you must ensure that you have mail in your outbox. Take out this mail and try to send again because the mail sometimes gets stuck in the middle.
- Go through certain email error codes to troubleshoot them.
- Ensure that the Email settings are correctly configured per the email
- The problem with deleted emails: if you want to retrieve the deleted emails on your SBC mail, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- The very first step is to log in to your SBCGlobal account.
- Now locate ‘missing mails’ page.
- After locating the page, you will be required to fill the forum available there and submit it. After verifying your account, the server will understand that you want to retrieve the emails of your account.
- You will be asked to provide the reason for ‘when did you get to know about lost messages’ on your SBC yahoo login.
- You need to explain the problem in steps and explain the reason behind retrieving the deleted messages on the mail.
- Here you need to enter, it was done by mistake.
- After filling the complete information, click on ‘submit’ button to submit the information.
- Once it gets submitted, you will get feedback mail from the mail support center.
They will ask you whether the problem has been resolved or not. These are quite common issues, which can be easily resolved if you implement the steps carefully. If you are still facing any problem in retrieving or receiving a mail on your account, then you can call at AT&T technical support number.