The Auto-response feature available in the SBCGlobal Email account is useful for those who are going out for vacation with family and don’t want to get disturbed from the routine activities or business operations.
Are you going out on vacation or just planning to stay away from everyone? If yes, then you may or may not be aware of the thing that you can tell the same to the people that I am not answering the emails.
Most of the email services like SBCGlobal provide you with the option to set up ‘out of office’ or ‘Away from home’ message on it. Anyone who emails you will get the message reply on the email address.
To begin with the ‘Setup’ process, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open Browser and go to SBCGlobal mail. Open ‘Settings’ from the right corner of the screen.
- If you are using the basic version of SBCGlobal, then open the settings menu from the Drop-down menu opened through left window.
- You will find a list of options available on the screen. Click on ‘Vacation response’ option.
- Enable ‘Automatic response’ option.
- Enter the date range from when you want to start this feature or want ‘Auto-replay’ to your incoming emails. Enter dates in ‘From’ and ‘To’ field. By default, the current year will be selected.
- Tap to select the month, date and year from the small box appeared above the calendar.
- Now, enter the message you want to frame for ‘Out for vacation’ option. You can enter limited characters in this message. If you want to change the font size, color or add formatting options, then you can do from the ‘Text’ menu.
- To check the sample message, you can send the message to the secondary mail or alternate mail.
- If you want to set separate message for separate domains, then this is possible. If you want to add something funny except for people who work with you, then you can do it easily by clicking on ‘Different response from specific domain’.
- Enter the domain name followed by email address in the first two boxes. If you don’t want to add any further domain, then enter ‘O’ in the domain box.
- Enter an alternative message for different domains you have added. You can use the toolbar to change the font color, size, and If you want, you can attach the file as well along with the message. It is good to keep the same response on different domains.
- After successfully configuring the main vacation response, click ‘Save’ followed by an exit from the left-hand corner of the email Once you click on ‘Close’, the window will be closed and returned to the SBCGlobal screen.
- If you are using the basic version of SBCGlobal mail, then click ‘Save’ to save the changes made recently.
- Now one anybody sends you a message during the vacation period, he will be notified for the same along with the message you have framed for it. The Auto-response feature will do this on its own. Though the messages sent from the email address will keep on saving in your inbox you will not feel guilty for no reply from your side.
if you wish to seek help regarding Att then contact attmail