We all know that Samsung Galaxy A50 is loaded with lots of gigantic features. However, there are some users who don’t know how to setup SBCGlobal email on it through the email app. Well, we have mentioned the steps on the page by using which you can easily configure on your own. In case you want to know the details of the server addresses and port number, you can contact the email experts who have command in their skills.
Samsung’s recent launch Galaxy A50 is a kind of smartphone with all the features built-in you are looking for. It has a 4000mAh battery for long hours of backup and multi-lens camera for crystal clear images. It has massive storage with amazing built-in apps. If you want to setup SBCGlobal email on it, then step by step instructions are discussed here in the post. You can grasp them.
- Over to home screen after unlocking the phone and click on ‘Email application’.
- Under email app, go to ‘Add an email’.
- Enter the name of the email service if not available in the list. You will be asked to select the kind of account whether personal, business or POP3 type.
- Enter the username and password of your email account you use to log in from the computer.
- Tap ‘OK’ to agree to terms and conditions and go to the next page.
- Now, different categories of options will be displayed on the screen. Click to select according to requirement. If you want to receive the latest newsletters, then select the appropriate box.
- After login, the account will auto-sync with the email servers. You will have to wait for a while till it fetches the details of the inbox. Go to ‘Contact, inbox and drive’ folder to bring it to the phone screen.
- Tap ‘Arrow’ given in the last to go to the next page.
- This is all about the configuration part. If you want to remove this account and set up a new account, then follow the same procedure and instead of adding the email address, select the account and click ‘Remove’ to delete all components of an email from the phone.
How to setup email notifications on Samsung Galaxy A50?
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ section and click ‘Settings’. Select the particular account from the list of accounts and change the email notification slider to ‘On’.
- After this, you will start receiving a new email notification on the screen.
- Open notification box to cross-check the status.
- You have the option to select the different sound tone for the incoming email message. This option can be accessed from ‘Settings’ under the sound menu.
This is how you can set up and configure email settings on your Samsung Galaxy A50 phone. All the messages will now start receiving in the inbox folder of your phone. You don’t need to check the messages from the computer.
There are different filters available in the email service which can be applied from the smartphone itself. The complete information about each filter can be read from the ‘Applying filters on email’ link. Don’t forget to take a backup of all messages before applying any filter.