To import and export contacts on SBCGlobal email, you are required to follow the steps discussed here as under:
Adding a contact:
- Open contacts from home page.
- Click to ‘Add an account’.
- Enter the information as desired in different fields.
Email contact: To send email to saved email, select the email address and click on ‘Compose’ button.
How to view a contact
- To view a contact, you need to click on contact and check the details mentioned on the screen.
Editing or changing the contact saved in a list
If you want to change the details of contact added in your SBCGlobal email contact list, then follow the steps mentioned below
- Tap on contact.
- Open card and click on ‘Edit’ option given next to pencil image.
- Save changes.
Adding a picture to contact
- Select picture from the library.
- Click to edit or crop it.
- Select contact where you want to place it.
- Open contact from email page.
- Go to ‘Sort’ option from the top of the page.
- Arrange contacts either by first name or by last name.
- To search contact from the contact list, enter the keyword or phrase in the search menu given.
Deleting a contact
- To delete any contact, click on the box given next to contact name.
- Select ‘Delete’ option from the list of options. You may get a message on a screen for this action.
How to create a group
- Open ‘My groups’ section and click on ‘New’.
- Enter a name in the box. This is the name of your new group.
- Start adding the contact from the existing contact list. You can drag-drop the contacts directly to the group.
Sending an email to group
If you want to share same mail to more than one person or group, then you can directly add the group in the sender address field. You can also add the addresses manually but we recommend you to add a group directly. Compose an email and click to send.
To change the name of group, follow steps in the same order:
- Click on ‘Down arrow’ given at the bottom right of group.
- Rename your group and click to save changes.
- You can set any name of your choice.
Deleting a group
The process for deleting a group from the contact list on SBCGlobal email account is almost same as that of renaming a group. Select ‘Delete’ and click to confirm.
Importing and exporting a contact
- Click on ‘Contact’ given on the main page.
- You will find ‘Import’ option under ‘more’ menu.
- Now, select file which is in format .Vcf. This format is mainly known for contacts. You need to select this file type.
Exporting a contact
To export a contact, the following steps should be followed
- Tap on ‘Contacts’ from the top of the page.
- Select ‘Export all’ from the more menu. If you want to export a single contact, then you can do so.
- Read guided instructions online.
So, this is all about the importing and exporting process. If you are having any problem or suggestion, then do call at SBCGlobal support.