People these days rely more on mobile phones than any other gadget. They use a mobile phone for calling, texting, mailing and listening to music purpose. Apart from this, they use different apps on it for different functions. Users of the smartphone also carry out transactions through various net banking apps. However, there are some people who are getting the problem in using SBCGlobal mail on their iPhone 7 devices. They are getting upset about this issue.
The main issues that have been faced by users on their iphone7 include unable to receive mail, mail not sync, mail not sending from your account. By applying simple tricks, you can resolve all these issues in one go. If you still find any problem, you can contact SBCGlobal mail support.
Now, let’s start with the solutions for fixing mail problem reported by users. The solutions discussed below are tested by the experts on their systems and they find it helpful for fixing all sorts of problem encountered on SBC account.
Check by sending a test mail to your own email account. You don’t need to perform further troubleshooting steps once you get success.
The problem in sending the mail
In case you are not being able to send mail from your account, then check the mail outbox for any message if available. You can check the outbox folder by tapping on the main screen. The steps to check the mail if any in your outbox are:
Open mail from the phone
Click on the box given on the left top of the screen.
If no mail is available in the outbox folder, it means the mail is successfully sent to the recipient address.
If the recipient has still not received the mail, then it means you have entered a wrong email address in the ‘To’ field. You need to check the address carefully and enter it again.
Problem with the mail password or mail account
This problem occurs mainly due to an incorrect password or the problem with the server. To fix this issue, follow the steps given below:
- Open webmail for your SBCGlobal email account and check the mail password and username properly.
- Call for email support, if you have forgotten the password.
If the above-mentioned techniques don’t work in your case, then nothing to get worried, just follow the tips mentioned here as under:
- Check the network connection available on your iPhone If the connection strength is poor or unstable then you may get the problem in fetching the new emails on your account. To diagnose this issue, call at ISP number.
- Restart your router and wireless modem: You can restart these devices by disconnecting from the power You just need to wait for some time and turn it on again. Once the power light on both the devices turns green, it means the device is now in operation.
- Restart your mail app on iPhone 7: To restart the app, just open it from the recent apps by tapping on the home You can stop the app by swapping it left or right from the opened app list.
- Restart iPhone 7: To do this, just press the power button and keep it pressed for at least 10 seconds. You will find a power off option appearing on the screen. Click to restart it by first turning it off.