It is possible to forward the SBCGlobal mail as an attachment to other mail address. You might be thinking how it can be done? Well, today we are going to discuss the steps to forward the mail as an attachment from Mail account. If you want to know the trick, then pay close attention to the page. This scheme is beneficial for all those who want to send a large chunk of conversation to the single Email address in the form of message. If you are sending some record like email conversation, then you can try this method. If you want further support for the emails received in the account or the packages included a header, attachments attached to the mail, then you can contact SBCGlobal mail support. The team is there to help you. We want to assure you that the attachment once received in your account can’t be deleted by any means until you do it intentionally.
Steps to create an attachment are:
- Open Outlook 2013 and click to start a new message by tapping on ‘New Mail’.
- Click to ‘Attach’ the items.
- Select outlook items from the list of items.
- From the insert window, you will find ‘Look in’ option. Search for the folder from where you want to insert the files. Under ‘Items’ menu, you have to select ‘email’ message.
- Tap ‘Ok’.
- When all the messages are ready for sending, then click ‘Send’.
If you want to see the header section of your mail, then you can do so easily by clicking on attached mail and open it.
- Tap on ‘File’.
- Tap to check the information of the file.
- Click to open properties and finally on ‘Header’ section.
How to forward SBCGlobal mail as an attachment?
With the use of Webmail on your computer browser, you can forward the email as attachments. Workspace package allows you to pack all the messages content into a single one.
- Log in to the email account from the workspace.
- Open the particular mail you want to forward.
Note: If you want to send multiple emails, then don’t open them. Instead, use the checkboxes to select multiple emails from the inbox folder of SBCGlobal mail.
- From the top right corner of the page, click on the ‘More actions’ menu.
Important: If you don’t find the ‘More action’ button on the screen, then it means that you are using the updated view. Go to ‘Classic view’ from the top right corner and click ‘Continue’. You can switch back to the previous stage by clicking on ‘Updated view’.
- Click on ‘Forward as attachment’ option.
- Tap ‘Apply’. A new mail is created with the .eml file attached.
- When everything is alright, then you can send the message by clicking ‘Send’.
- If you want, you can do this on Outlook 2013 directly.
This is all about the steps to forward mail as an attachment from SBCGlobal email on outlook 2013. If you have any doubt or query, you can contact SBCGlobal mail support.