Some users who have configured the SBCGlobal email on the iPhone are getting problems in using it. They are seeking immediate solution. We are going to discuss the steps to get rid of 5 most annoying issues. No doubt, these steps will solve the problem but if you want quick solution, then you can also contact the email experts.
With an email app installed on the device, you can easily communicate with your team and colleagues without turning on your computer. However, if it stopped working all of a sudden, then it will result in total disappointment. You may be stuck in a situation where you think that it will be better to switch to other email service providers than to troubleshoot it. Don’t worry, there is no need to forward or switch to any other email service as the steps we are going to discuss for different problems are well-tested and verified by the experts.
- Check network connection: If the network on the cell phone is disabled or not proper, then the problem in email accessing may occur. You can either check the network strength or contact the ISP to get it resolved. If you are connecting the smartphone to the Wi-Fi, then check whether the data entered in the SSID and password field is correct or not.
- Restart email app: If there is any problem with the app installed on the smartphone, then no need to troubleshoot it at first go. Simply restart or force close the app and check if the problem has been resolved or not. Slide the app from the screen to force close it.
- Restart iPhone: No matter which iPhone model you are using, to restart the phone press the power button for 5 seconds and slide to right from the screen to turn it off. Wait for another 5 seconds and restart the phone again.
- Update iOS: Sometimes, there are some issues that can be fixed by updating the version of iOS. To check the current version installed and latest if available, go to the ‘Settings’ followed by ‘About’ section. In this section you will find ‘Update software’ option. Click on it to check the latest version of software if available any for your iPhone.
- Delete SBCGlobal email account: This is like a last resort to any problem. If you are still facing any problem with the SBCGlobal email account after implementing the above-mentioned steps, then remove the account from the iPhone and create a new one. You can set any new username and password of your choice.