To reconfigure the account means removing it from the device first, then configure it again from scratch. If you are facing problem in receiving the email from friend or colleague, then the best option is to reconfigure the email using an email client program like Incredimail. The steps to reconfigure are given in the blog post. You can follow the same on your computer.
It is believed that reconfiguring the email solves sending and receiving the problem of every email service. In most of the cases, it has been proven true and users are able to send and receive the email again on their email account. Here, we are talking with respect to SBCGlobal email. If you are facing the same problem, then with the help of an email client program like Incredimail, you can easily reconfigure the email account.
- Open ‘Tools’ from the main menu and click on ‘SBCGlobal’ email.
- Check the list of email programs that are recently added in Incredimail. Click on ‘SBCGlobal’ and remove it. Add it again by manually entering the name of the email service provider and its settings.
- Search for the option which says, Configure email manually’. Once located, click on the box given in front of this option.
- Tap ‘SBCGlobal’ email.
- Enter details of your SBCGlobal email account like username, password and server settings. These fields are mandatory for all email accounts, so deliberate each field carefully.
Note: In the password field, the password should be the one you use to login to the account from other smart devices like laptop and smartphone. It is always case-sensitive.
- Open SBCGLobal.com from the computer browser and reconfigure email on it. Enter settings as per given on the page or discussed below. Another important point to discuss here is the web address of your SBCGlobal email service must be genuine or official.
- Once you open the SBCGlobal login page, you will find fields like username, password and login button.
- Enter an email address in the username field and password in the ‘Password’ field. After this, press the ‘Login’ button.
- Open email settings from the top right corner of the login screen. If you don’t find the settings directly on the screen, nothing to worry just click on the profile picture.
- Select the username followed by ‘email Management’.
- Enable POP function from the incoming emails settings section. This function is helpful if you want to access the same account from multiple devices.
- When you enable this option, all future messages will start the sync on all the devices on which the email is configured.
- Tap ‘Save’ to apply the changes successfully.
After performing the steps mentioned above, you will be able to get rid of sending and receiving the problem of email on SBCGlobal email account. If the problem still infuriates you, then no need to get annoyed just get the settings of your email verified from the email experts available online else try email on the different client program.