While using email on your iPhone 6S, you may encounter some errors and there is need to learn about them so as to troubleshoot as early as possible. You might not be able to receive the mail when there is some problem in the SBC mail. This can affect your business. To get rid of this problem, you need to follow the steps mentioned here as under
1st part: Why SBC email is not working on your 6S iPhone?
- Faulty internet connection: This is considered as the most common reason for email not working on iPhone 6S. If the network is not available on your phone, you may get the problem in sending and receiving the mail. The connection problem can be caused both by mobile or wireless network.
- Outdated version: This problem is not as common as the first one but we can’t deny it. If you don’t update the device and email version regularly, then you may run into email problem. Outdated version of OS can reduce the efficiency of the device as well as of email. It is therefore recommended to use the latest version of software on your iPhone.
- Server problem of SBC mail: Another problem that can create a problem in email is servers. If you are not being able to fetch mails from your account or getting the problem in downloading the mails, then it means there is a problem with the server. In such cases, you need to wait for some minutes. When you use mail service providers like SBC, Yahoo, Bellsouth, TWC, you depend on the stability and quality of them.
2nd part: How to troubleshoot the email issue?
- Reset iPhone: This is one of the easiest ways to fix the issue. To reset the phone to default settings, you need to turn off the phone and switch it on after few minutes. This will help you in restoring the settings includes network and configuration of email settings. This trick will not always work smoothly.
- Log out from email account: To restore all emails on your iPhone 6S, you need to log out of the email account from the device. Now, you need to wait for few hours till you log in again. Enter your email address again. This step will help you to remove broken functions from the email account. You will be able to access your account flawlessly after this step. This step is so easy to try.
- Go to apple store: If you are still getting the same problem, then we recommend you to take the iPhone 6 to the nearby Apple store. The technical experts sitting there are experts and will handle the problem in a most convenient manner. You can get in touch with them without any hesitation. If required, they will replace your device.
Apart from this, if the problem still exists, then you can call at email support. They will check the email incoming and outgoing settings. If everything is OK, then they will check the servers. Any problem on the server can be fixed through them Visit us SBCGlobal Email Login and if you wish to seek help regarding Att then contact Att.net Mail