The process of resetting the sign-in password with a wireless number may seem a bit complicated, but in reality, it isn’t. This is one of the easiest things to do in an email account. You can take help of experts to further make it easier.
Want to know how to assign a wireless number to your AT&T Access ID, sign-in info or billing info to receive a temporary password by text? Well, this is exactly what we are going to discuss today.
Using AT&T wireless number
It is possible for you to assign your wireless number to your access ID in order to reset the password of your SBCGlobal email ID. The process is quite easy, but you may have to take help of experts because this is one of those features that you can’t access on your own.
How to use a non-AT&T wireless number to reset the password of your SBCglobal email ID?
- Go to ‘Profile’ followed by ‘Contact Info’.
- In case you have more than one email account, select the ‘account’ to update from the drop-down.
- Now, choose the ‘Phone’ tab.
- Select ‘Edit’ in the ‘Billing Phone Numbers’ section.
- Enter your ‘wireless number’ in the ‘primary number’ field.
- There will be an option named ‘Use this number to recover your AT&T access ID or reset the password’ for which you will have to check the corresponding box.
- Select ‘Save’.
- Complete any confirmation that is sent to your wireless number within 24 hours. You will have to pay for the message and other charges because you are not using AT&T wireless number.
The company is going to keep your wireless number with themselves for a month in order to prevent unauthorized access to your email account. After a month, you can easily use your wireless number to reset your email password.
How to use a wireless number to reset your free SBCglobal email password?
If you are using a free SBCGlobal email account that is excluded of AT&T service, then here are the steps that you can follow:
- Go to ‘Profile’.
- Choose ‘Sign-in info’.
- Go to ‘My linked accounts’ followed by selecting ‘Manage email account’.
- Choose ‘Edit User Information’.
- Type in your wireless number followed by using ‘Use this number for resetting the password’.
- Select ‘Save Changes’.
- Complete all the confirmation that is sent to your wireless number in the next 24 hours. You may have to pay for the text messages along with other charges in case you are not using an AT&T wireless number.
The company will keep your wireless number on file for a month in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your SBCGlobal email account. After a month, you will be able to use your wireless number to reset the password of your SBCGlobal email.
In case you come across any problem, then you can get in touch with SBCglobal email help and support providers, as they will be able to assist you with the process of how to reset the password of your SBCglobal email ID through your phone number.