Want to setup SBC mail on your Lenovo idea tablet A2107? Here’s a quick guide for you. Just read the steps mentioned here in this blog post and start accessing and sending the mails from your device. You only need to spend 10 minutes of your busy life in order to configure the Att.net email login on your tablet. Once you configured it, you can easily send and receive the messages on your mail account.
SBC Global email being the popular mail service has been used by millions of customers in the US. They use this email for personal and business purposes. All the important emails are received on their account and they revert back to them instantly. If you have owned the Lenovo tablet and want to configure the account, then read the contents of this guide carefully and perform the steps.
1. Unlock the tablet screen and go to ‘Menu’ button given at the bottom end of the screen.
2. Go to ‘Email’ app and click on ‘Add a new account’. If you have already configured any account, then click on ‘Add another account’ option. Select SBCGlobal net email from the list of email providers. If not available then click ‘Others’.
3. Enter SBCGlobal Net mail
address and password in the next window. Enter both the fields carefully.
Note : Now, if you have configured more than one account on your tablet, then you will be asked to set the default email service for sending and receiving the messages. Select any one email service from the two. You can select ‘SBC Yahoo login’ or Gmail. In case, the server address and SBCGlobal email settings are not detected by the tablet, you need to click on ‘Add the settings’ manually. You can contact our support team to enter the SBCGlobal Net email settings manually.
4. Select the ATT mail and click ‘Next’.
5. Click on the options displayed on the next page according to your choice.
• Send email from www SBCGlobal net.
• Notify me when any new mail arrives.
• Sync my email account.
• Download the attachment automatically when connected to the wireless device.
6. Enter the SBCGlobal Net login
name and your name in the next field. These settings may vary depending on the email service provider.
7. Check the mail by sending a test message to your friend.
- Ensure the network strength of your wireless network.
- If you are connecting the tablet to the wireless network, then turn on the wireless network devices first.
- To reset or refresh the network, turn on the airplane mode and turn it off after seconds. This will refresh the network.
- If you still find any problem with the email settings, then you can contact the email service provider or visit the official site of SBCGlobal Email.
In this way, you can configure the account on your Lenovo tablet. If you are having any doubt or problem, then feel free to contact our support team. They are always here to help you. Your positive feedbacks are the source of motivation for us.