It has been successfully verified that set up the email again from scratch eliminates sending and receiving the problem of email on it. So, if you are facing such problem then go through the content of this page and try to solve the problem on your own. We are going to discuss the steps with regard to SBCGlobal email. Nevertheless, to say, these steps will work on other email services as well. Pay close attention to each and every step.
Setup your account again through any email client program like Outlook or Incredimail. If you have not downloaded the client program yet, then download it first then move to further steps.
- Open ‘Tools’ and click on ‘SBCGlobal email’.
- Search for SBCGlobal mail from the list of emails configured on the Incredimail. Once located, click to delete it completely.
- Add the name of the email service provider again by clicking on ‘Add a new email’ option.
- Click on ‘Configure automatically box’ given just in front of the same option.
- Tap ‘SBCGlobal email’.
- Enter details in the next coming up fields like Username, password and server settings. These fields are primarily required for every account.
Note: If prompted to enter the password, enter the same password you use to login to the account. It is always case-sensitive.
- Go to ‘SBCGLobal com link’ from the computer web browser and enter the email address in the field wherever you are asked. Enter the web address of your SBCGlobal email carefully as similar web links in the form of spam are also available online.
- After opening the login page, you will be directed to login field where the username and password of your account are to be entered.
- Enter the email address along with the domain name in the username field and password in the next box. Click ‘Login’.
- Open email settings from the top right corner of the screen. If no such settings are available on-screen, click on ‘Profile’ menu.
- Select a username and then go to ‘Management’.
- Enable POP3 option for incoming server address and after enabling this function, you will find the same email get accessed through multiple devices.
- Moreover, enabling POP3 will sync the messages on all the devices be it a computer, laptop or mobile.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
Once you are done with the steps, you can resolve the sending and receiving problem of SBCGlobal email. If you find the problem is still at large, don’t waste time searching further solution, just contact the email experts available online on SBCGlobal link. They will verify and cross-check all the configurations you have done so far. Contact Att Email Support If SBCGlobal email login and Att.net email not working.