To setup SBCglobal on any device, you need to follow simple steps given in this guide. The setup guide which we are going to explain in this post will work on all basic as well as smartphones. After implementing the steps, if you find any problem, you can contact SBCglobal email support.
Now, we are first going to discuss steps to access SBCGlobal from a basic phone. You must read the steps carefully. In case of any problem, you can contact support team.
- Open home page of your Att.net and click on the ‘Mail’ icon.
- You are required to enter relevant information for sign-in. Sign-in is required for configuration.
- In case you have already accessed your account from same device, then you don’t need to enter password again. This field will be filled automatically. You only need to enter the username or email address of your SBCglobal account.
Now, the steps to setup SBCglobal on smartphone are discussed below:
- Go to device support.
- You need to enter the model number and make of your device. If the device model is not given in the list, then you can add manually.
- Go to ‘Device instructions’ and click on ‘Email and messaging’.
- Click on ‘Setup email’ to start configuration. Read on-screen instructions.
- Inbound: Hostname: imap.mail.net.
- Outbound: Hostname: SMTP.mail.att.net.
- The port number for an incoming server is 993 and for the outgoing server is 465.
Note: The steps which we have discussed above will work on all Att domain like att.net, @pacbell.net, @SBCglobal.net, @wans.net, and @flash.net.
How to access another email from basic phones?
If you want to access other emails like Hotmail, Gmail, and any other emails, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open device support page from the internet browser.
- Go to Device instructions and click on ‘Apps and web’. Now, you are required to select the link which says, How to browse web’. If you don’t find any such option in the results, then click on ‘Web’.
- Once the browser gets opened, you need to enter the below-mentioned address.
- For Gmail, you need to enter the Gmail address. For AOL, the respective email must be entered.
How to access other mail services from smartphones?
In case you are using a smartphone and want to access a company email other than SBCglobal, then follow the steps mentioned below. These steps will work for almost all smartphone devices.
- Open Device support.
- Select your company device and model number
- Select name of the brand.
- You are now directed to Topics page. Click on ‘Topic’ which you want to learn.
- Select ‘Email and messaging’.
- Open ‘Setup email’ option.
- Read on-screen instructions from the given page.
- Try steps accordingly and click on ‘OK’ to finish setup.
This is all about the setup steps. We hope you will definitely get success after this. If you are still having any doubt or query, then feel free to contact at our Email support. The team of expert is available here to help you. You can ask any query from them. They will provide a solution at the earliest.