Do you own Google Pixel 2 and want to set up SBCGlobal email on it? Well, this can be done easily by following certain steps, which you will be able to find in the post below.
While it is easy to set up an email account on a smartphone, yet people may come across issues while performing the steps. Today, we will be discussing the process of setting up SBCGlobal email on Google Pixel 2.
If you are using this smartphone and email service, then this post is of huge importance to you. Just follow the steps given in the next section and you will be able to access SBCGlobal email on your Pixel 2 without any issue.
- Start the process by going to the ‘Apps’ menu from ‘Home settings’ of your Google Pixel 2.
- Click ‘Mail’ app from the list of apps.
- Under ‘Accounts’ section, you need to click on ‘Add a new account’ option.
- You need to check email service provider name is given in the pre-defined list. If the name is not given, then you need to click ‘Other’ to add SBCGlobal email details in the correct field.
- Type in the username and password for the SBCGlobal email account in the next section. Enter the complete address along with the password in the correct spaces or else you won’t be able to send or receive emails on your Google Pixel 2.
- Now, check if the account has been successfully configured or not, if it is, then great, but if not, then you will have to enter the username along with the password again followed by clicking ‘Manual’ setup of the email
You can get the manual settings of your SBCGlobal email in the section below:
- Server type: You can select POP3 or IMAP.
- Username: Enter your email address here.
- Enter server address: If you have selected POP3 in the ‘Server type’, then here is what you will have to enter, ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’.
- Port number: Enter ‘995’ in the port number column.
- Click ‘Next’ to move ahead.
- Enter ‘STMP’ info in the next two fields.
- Enter ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ in the server address field for SMTP servers.
- Port number: Enter ‘465’ for SMTP server.
- Type in SBCGlobal email address and its password in the right fields for sign-in verification.
- Tap ‘Next’ to proceed ahead.
Note: While using or updating ‘secure connection’ option, you will have to make sure that the box corresponding to ‘Use secure connection’ has been checked. After that, you will have to update the port along with other security details.
The only issue that you can come across is regarding the settings, so if you have entered wrong settings by mistake, then you will not be able to access SBCGlobal email on your Google Pixel 2. In that case, you will have to get in touch with SBCGlobal email help and support facility. They will guide you regarding the process of how to set up SBCGlobal email on your Google Pixel 2.