Undoubtedly, Email service nowadays has come out to be one of its kind mode of communication to stay connected to the colleagues and companions. You can do instant chat with your friends and family and share the files with them. You can easily send and receive the messages in the inbox of your mail account. However, the mail service is a nuisance on the Mac screen of some users. They are facing difficulty in accessing the mail after updating their Mac OS. Some users are facing problem in the login to SBCGlobal mail account from Mac book.
If you are coming across this same problem, then stop searching for the solution. We are going to give some tricks that will help you come out of this witty situation. After performing each step don’t forget to check the mail. Once the problem gets solved, stop implementing further steps.
Now, coming to the workarounds. We have found out 2 tips primarily for this issue. These tips have been proven successful by our support team. So, you can move forward with these steps without any fear or problem. If you find any problem, contact at SBCGlobal mail support.
Check SBC mail settings on new updated Mac OS
- Unlock the screen and click on ‘Email’ app. You will find a list of apps on the front screen when you unlock the device.
- Go to ‘preferences’ and click Mail. You will find a drop-down menu appeared on the screen.
- Open mail that is creating a problem on your Mac. Select ‘SBCGlobal’.
- Open Advance menu and check the settings of your SBCGlobal mail from there. If you find any settings are altered by default, then change them.
- If you don’t know the settings, then Click ‘Auto detects mail settings’. This will fetch the best settings automatically.
- If you find the option already checked, then uncheck and Check it again.
- Try test mail from your mail.
- If you have more than one SBCGlobal mail account and getting the same problem on it, then perform the same steps for it.
If you are still getting the problem, then restart your device. You can restart your device by turning it off after disconnecting it from the power supply. Wait for 10 minutes and turn on the device again. You will find that your mail started working normally after this.
If after performing the steps you are still getting the problem, then call at SBCGlobal mail support. They will ask you to delete the account and set up again. When you delete your account it will get deleted from all the devices. So, it must be remembered that don’t forget to take backup of your data before deleting the account. You will lose access to the account after this operation.
It has been observed that not all the Mac users are getting the problem with their SBCGlobal mail account but only those who have updated their OS are getting this problem. Though this problem can be easily fixed by performing the simple steps mentioned above. Follow the steps carefully and check the default settings of your SBCGlobal mail account.