These days most of the internet users are using the SBCGlobal email account for sending and receiving the messages and encountering serious issues on their device. Today, we are going to deal with the five most common issues, which are most prevalent on SBCGlobal.
Issues with SBCGlobal email
- Login problem: The login problem are encountered by a number of customers on their email account. When you enter login details to log in to the account, you may face login problem. The reason being its poor internet connection. Solution to this problem is discussed below.
- Check the network strength of the wireless signal.
- The username and password must be properly entered.
- Enter password carefully. Your account must be secured from hackers.
- Webmail account not working: If your webmail is not working properly, then this may be due to some problem in the webmail. You may encounter a different error message on the screen. This may be in the form of incorrect name and password, Login error, internal server error. Possible solutions are:
- You must enter username and password carefully.
- Clear the web browser cache and refresh webmail.
- You must enter the webmail address correctly.
- Reading and writing problem: This problem has been again encountered by too many users who are using SBC mail. It mainly occurs due to improper email settings. For this, you can take support from email support. Apart from this, you can also try the below-mentioned steps
- Use the latest version of web browser.
- The OS version must be latest.
- Clear recent cookies, a cache of your browser.
- Set the language settings according to your system.
- Use proxy IP for settings.
- SBCGlobal email design and setup: If you have properly configured the email on POP and IMAP servers, then only you will be able to use the mail efficiently. You can easily send mail to multiple devices. In case you are not being able to use proper settings, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Log in to the email program from your desktop. It can be outlook, Outlook express.
- Go to ‘Account manager’. In most of the email programs, you will find this at the top of screen.
- Click on ‘Edit a mail account’ followed by ‘Next’. Click to continue.
- Enter a name to be displayed on the outgoing message screen.
- To change any settings for POP3 or SMTP ports, you need to click on the relevant box.
- Click to enter the username and password for your email account.
- Click ‘Apply’ to make changes.
- Missing email and contact details: If you are facing this problem, then there are a number of solutions to fix this problem. For your information, we want to explain that this problem generally happens due to the incorrect or unsupported web browser. You can try the below-mentioned steps to fix this problem.
- Missing mail: Use the latest version of browser. Update your operating system. Clear cache, cookies and browsing data.
- Contact detail: Open contacts page and click on the list to see different options. Select data and click on Restore button. This will restore the contacts.
This is all about the troubleshooting steps, if you are still having any doubt or query, then you can take help from SBCGlobal email support. The technical team is always there to help you.