After signing onto the SBCGlobal email account from the computer or laptop, you will find a list of powerful features which are accessible from the ‘Management’ page of SBCGlobal email account. We are going to mention some of them.
- From the self-care management page, authenticate yourself.
- Enter the username and password to log in.
- If you don’t want to enter the username every time you log in, then click on the box given next to ‘Remember login password’.
- Enter captcha as per given in the box.
- If you are not able to log in, check the login details again.
- Check the menus available on-screen after successful login.
- Log out from the account after making desired changes.
How to create Sub-user?
- Create a sub-user under the main user by login to the primary account. You can create as many users you want.
- Key in the details as per asked in the form.
- Select a password for the sub-user account and enter twice to confirm.
- After this, click on ‘Create a user’. Soon you will get a ‘Success’ message on screen.
How to check mailbox size?
You can check the mailbox size from the primary or you can say master account. The same login information is required again for verification. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Mailbox size’. Select the account for which you need information. Go to the ‘Manage’ option and edit the mailbox quota size as per your need. Tap ‘Ok’ once done. If you want to make changes again, then follow the same steps. You don’t need to pay anything for the up-gradation of mailbox size.
Block emails from a particular account
If you are getting spam emails or promotional mails on your account without your consent, then you can block them anytime from your side by implementing the steps mentioned below. After adding the account in the blocked list, you will not receive message from that email address anymore.
- Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Block and unblock’ section.
- Go to the ‘Individual address’ option and enter the details of addressee.
- If you want to unblock it in future, then go to ‘Main’ settings of your account.
- After blocking the email address, you will not receive any new mail from the blocked email address.
- You will be prompted for the action, click to continue.
- Tap ‘Done’ to finish the changes. If you want to add multiple accounts in the ‘Blocked email address’ option, you can do so easily with the same steps.