One can easily imagine a situation when he/she is away from home and a personal email stopped responding suddenly and he/she is supposed to send some important mail to his/her subordinate. That is a moment of great disappointment, but there is nothing be bothered about, as this problem can get fixed. Today, we are going to discuss this issue in the post. You will find some useful steps, which will help you in fixing this issue.
- When we are away from home, then we either connect to the internet via wireless or wired on other’s internet connection.
- When you logged into your mail, you find that everything is working normally and later it is found that you are not able to reply to any mail from SBCGlobal email.
- SBCGlobal may get blocked.
- When you arrived home, you find that everything comes to normal and email start receiving email addresses.
- We want to ask one question here. Have you ever tried to log in to your account from tablet? If not, then must try it once.
The problem in sending emails from SBCGlobal has been faced by many users. They have tried to solve the problem on their own but didn’t get success. There is no need to create a panic if you come across this problem. We are going to discuss simple steps to fix the issue. In case of any problem or query, you can call at email support number.
We are now going to discuss the solution with you. You must pay kind attention to these steps.
- Change the port number of your SBCGlobal mail. Port number here means outgoing port. If SSL feature is enabled on your account, then you need to change the port number to default instead of another port number. If no SSL feature is available, then you can change it to 587. If the problem persists, then call at email support number.
- Toggle SMTP authentication mode to on.
- If your name is included in the email address, then add it while logging into your account. The port number for hosting should be mentioned for your SBCGlobal account.
- If the problem remains the same, then try using webmail instead of accessing mail through programs like outlook, outlook+.
- If the problem persists, then the best option for you is to call at email customer support number. The customer care representative will help you in fixing the issue. They have a thorough knowledge of each and every problem so they will solve the problem instantly. Your data will remain safe and there is no risk of security breach. Share your personal details just for authentication purpose.
If you have recently installed any antivirus program on your computer, then disable it for a moment. Check the SSL feature. If you have enabled on the device, then disable it and try sending the message thereafter. Sometimes, antivirus programs also keep on blocking the email due to a security issue. If you are receiving spam messages in your mail, then this is against the security of your account. Your account may be at risk.