If you don’t know the procedure of adding G-Suite to your Outlook then here we have some simple steps for you. Check them out or you can also contact professionals.
Part 1: Configuration your account to enable POP/IMAP access
In the middle space of email client and the email provider, POP and IMAP act as conversation protocols. If you’re thinking what enable the flow of information via email servers then these mentioned protocols are the reasons behind. POP first stepped afterward we saw the IMAP.
These protocols are completely separate from each other. If we talk about Pot Office Protocol (POP) then this the reason behind configuration of downloads and keep the emails within your area and can converse them but it won’t put any effect on the authentic content that resides in your server whereas Internet Messaged Access Protocol (IMAP), this protocol can make you download and can synchronize the emails. Well, this protocol holds much importance currently because it holds the aspect of syncing.
Now, check out how to enable IMAP access in a G Suite account. You may click on the images to see their larger versions.
- First, you need to step ahead to Gmail inbox so you can get inside the G Suite account whose configuration you want.
- Now you need to make a click on the Settings that you able to see at the corner side. Just do the selection of Settings.
- Navigate to ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’ Hit enter on ‘Enable IMPA’ and then make a touch on ‘Save Changes. Configuration with Gmail competes, now it’s time to make configuration of your Outlook so you can get the emails. Now you just need to follow facile steps of configuration so you can complete the configurations procedure with other email client or simply on your phone, you can do addition of the email address
Part 2: Outlook Configuration
- If you’re new to Outlook, then will see the appearance of Add Account Setup. Well, the steps are simple and you can follow them wisely.
- After choosing the manual mode you need to hit the enter on ‘Next’. Now do a selection of IMPA or POP accordingly.
- Now enter the all required details plus your suitable credentials. If you’re able to the see account type, you need to converse it to IMPA.
- You need to fill the “imap.gmail.com” in ‘Incoming Mail Server’ and fill up “smtp.gmail.com” in the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’.
- Hit enter on ‘More Setting’ and then navigate to ‘Outgoing Server’ After taking a glimpse into checkbox, you need to select, ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’
- the details below, you need to fill the exact details into ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Incoming Server (IMAP) Port: 993
- Incoming encryption type: SSL
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port: 587
- Outgoing Encryption type: TLS
- Server Time Out: 5 Minutes(Recommended)
After filling up the details, save and step ahead to next option.
Outlook will check out the settings of your server if there’ anything goes wrong, you’ll come to know.
If you’re finding difficulty in putting up the appropriate credentials into Outlook then there’s a possibility that 2-step login is enabled, you need to disable that. If still, you face any technical glitch then you need to get in touch with professionals.