The steps which we are going to discuss in this post are basic steps and same for all the HTC models. To change the settings of your server from the phone, you need to go to SBCGlobal email settings of your account. After configuring the SBC global email, you can use this mail service flawlessly.Now, we are going to shed some light on the basic points for setting up SBCGlobal mail on Droid phone. You must read all the steps slowly and carefully before implementing them.
- Open the phone settings from the home screen by unlocking the phone lock. Now scroll down to open ‘Applications’.
- Select ‘Email’ from the list of apps.
- Enter the email address along with @sbc.net in the relevant box.
- Enter the password you used to log in with.
- Click ‘Next’ to move further.
- Click on ‘SBC Mail’ account from the list of email service providers.
Important: We want to mention an important point here that you can run only one account at a time on your Droid phone. If any account is already setup on your phone, then you need to delete it first and then configure the SBCGlobal Net email. To remove the current email account from the phone, you need to open the ‘Settings’ of your phone and choose ‘Remove’ account option from the mail menu.
- Enter the complete SBCGlobal Net mail address and password in the next two fields.
- Type sbcglobal.net in the server address box.
- Select ‘Next’ to go to next step.
- Tap ‘Finish’ to complete the setup process. This is the last step for your SBC Yahoo login setup.
This is all about the setup steps of SBCGlobal email for your Droid phone. If you want to configure www SBCGlobal net on your HTC phone, then the steps are discussed here as under :
- Click on the grid icon of your phone which is present just at the bottom of the email login screen.
- Click on ‘Email’.
- Enter SBCGlobal Net login username and email address.
- Enter the password for your account.
- Setup POP3 server in the next step and enter the information related to it.
- Enter the following information for the incoming server:
Username: This is also called as email address box. Enter the email address of your SBC account.
Password: This is the one which you use to login to your account.
POP3 server: Enter pop3.sbcglobal.net in the server address field.
Port number: 995
Security type: Select SSL type to authenticate the servers of your account.
- Click ‘Next’ to save the information.
- Enter the SMTP information for outgoing server and enter smtp.sbcglobal.com in the server address.
- Enter 465 in the port number field.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will get ‘congratulations’ message after step 9. You can add additional information according to your choice.
- Select ‘Next’ to save the information.
For any further query and information, you can call at our email support number provided on the home page