SBCGlobal is a renowned email service powered by AT&T communications. It offers its services for the people of the U.S. They can use this mail as primary or secondary mail service for sending and receiving important messages. If you are using more than one smart device, then you can access the same email on all the devices provided the email settings must be configured properly. If you are new to this email service, then we are going to discuss a series of steps you need to perform to create a new account.
Once the account gets created, you will be able to enjoy all the services that are being offered by the service provider to its email users.
How to create an account on SBCGlobal?
- First of all, you need to open ATT.net or SBCGLobal.net from your chrome or another web browser available on the computer.
- You will find the ‘Sign-up’ page when you click ‘Enter’.
- Click to enter the basic details like name, username and email address of your choice. All these details will be asked only once.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Tap ‘Create an account’ after clicking on ‘Agree to terms and conditions’ box.
- You will be asked certain questions for which you have to answer. These questions are for security reasons and if you want to reset your email password in the future.
- Tap ‘Continue’. All the answers will now get saved.
- You will find ‘Successfully created’ message on the screen. Close all the windows and log in again from the ‘Sign-in’
How to diagnose the problem in SBCGlobal email account?
If you find any difficulty in using the SBCGlobal email account, then go through the below mentioned steps to diagnose the problem.
- Check internet connection stability on your device from which you are accessing the email.
- Go through the incoming as well as outgoing email settings.
- Clear all cache and cookies from the browser before opening SBC login page.
- Remove account from all devices except from one you are using right now.
- Enable POP3 and IMAP settings on your device.
How to configure email settings on your SBCGlobal email account?
For flawless emailing experience, all the email settings must be properly configured. The settings for SBCGlobal email account can be checked from here as follow:
Name: In this field, enter your name.
Email: Enter the email address of your Att or SBCGlobal email account.
POP server: Inbount.net.SBC.net
Port number: It is 995.
SMTP: Outgoing server outbound.SBC.net
Port number: 465
SSL required: It must be enabled for all the email settings.