SBCGlobal mail can be used on Apple iPhone. But, there are steps that you need to perform. In order to setup SBCGlobal email on your Apple iPhone, you are going to require SMTP and POP server addresses for your account. I don’t know if you know this or not, but SBGlobal email servers are now managed by AT&T because it is AT&T, which has become the part of SBC, but SBC didn’t change the name of AT&T, instead changed its email service to ATT mail. If you want to know server details for your SBCGlobal email account, then you can go to AT&T net email login website, as it is published over there. You have to use SMTP and POP domain names if you wish to configure email app on your Apple iPhone, and also manage SBCGlobal email account from iPhone.
- You have to tap ‘settings’ icon from the home screen of your Apple iPhone in order to open ‘settings’ menu.
- Once you do it, you have to tap ‘mail, contacts and calendars’ menu followed by tapping ‘accounts’ option. You are going to see all the accounts that are already added into your phone.
- You will now have to tap ‘add account’ option, which will take you to a screen, where you will see all the available account types.
- Now, tap ‘other’ followed by selecting ‘add email account’. You are going to see the form that you will have to fill in order to create a new account.
- Enter your name in the ‘name’ field.
- The same thing needs to be done in the ‘email’ field. You will have to enter your SBCGlobal email login ID there.
- Now, tap ‘password field’ and enter your SBCGlobal email account password.
- There is a description field as well, where you will have to enter a description for your email account. Then, tap ‘next’.
- On the top of the screen, you will see ‘POP’ option, so tap it.
- In the incoming mail server section; type ‘inbound.att.net.
- In the username field, enter your SBC Yahoo login email ID, and in the password field, enter SBCGlobal email password. Then, tap ‘next’.
- Now, you will see Outgoing email server section, where you will have to type ‘outbound.att.net’.
- In the username field, enter your SBCGlobal email ID, and in the password field, type your SBCGlobal email password.
- The final option is to save all the settings, which can be done by tapping ‘save’. You can also take a look at SBCGlobal email settings in order to make sure that everything is right.
With this, your Apple iPhone will be configured. You have to follow all these steps in a proper manner, otherwise your emails won’t work in the right way. If all the steps are OK, then you will have no problem in sending and receiving emails from your SBCGlobal email account.
If there is any issue in configuring the settings, then you should get in touch with email help and support experts because they are the ones who can help you, if these steps didn’t work out. So, don’t waste your time trying things on your own, instead take the help of professionals.