If you are among one of those unlucky users, who are getting the problem in receiving the mail in your SBC mail account inbox folder, then read the contents of this blog post carefully. Before starting with the troubleshooting steps, we want to know the approach you use to login to your account.
- Webmail : Are you using a webmail service like www SBCglobal net, squirrel or Horde.
- Email client: Are you accessing your mail through email client programs like Microsoft outlook, Mac or from a different
- A mixture of both: This means you are using both the above-mentioned ways to access the SBC global.
If you are using the first method to access your account, then we are going to discuss the fix for your problem. Read all the steps carefully before trying it on your device.
- Compose a mail and send to yourself. If you have received it successfully, then it means that there is no problem with your SBCGlobal net Email. However, if you have not received the mail, then first check the mail address which you entered in the send to field, then check the settings in the Cpanel of your account.
- If the account is not having sufficient space to receive the message, then also you may get the problem in receiving the new mail in your inbox. You are given a sufficient space or quota on every account to save the incoming message. If the space provided is been exhausted, then you need to free it by deleting the mails from your inbox. For this, you need to tap on ‘account section’ from the cpanel. If you want to enhance the disk quota, then you can do so by visiting the official SBCGlobal Email settings Here, you will find a list of all the accounts on which you have done login earlier from your computer. Click on SBCGlobal net mail option and change the disk quota.
- Sometimes, the new mail may start receiving in the spam folder. This is due to the Spam Assassin option enabled on your device. With this option enabled, you will start getting all the messages in this folder and you will not receive in the inbox folder anymore. If the new mails are not even received in this folder even after having a sufficient space, then it means that your SBCGlobal account has been blocked by the hacker. Under such conditions, you need to call at support number provided on the official SBC Yahoo login
- If your server is being switched from the existing one to the new one, then you may get the receiving mail problem. IN such case, you need to contact the network administrator for troubleshooting steps. You may require to login to the new server with the same SBCGlobal Net email settings.
- Configuring the same mail on more than one device may result in this problem because the server in such case starts delivering the mail on a single device only rather than delivering on multiple devices. If you have also configured the mail on more than one device and getting the same problem, then you need to call the service provider of your SBCGlobal Net login.
This is all about the troubleshooting steps. If you are still having any doubt and problem then do mention your problem in our comments section. We will definitely help you out in a better way.