Are you using SBCglobal email account for your personal or business use? If yes, then are you aware of different features available for access from it. Today, we are going to make you familiar with the features which you can enjoy on your account.
- Email size and quota limit: If you are using SBCglobal email account, then we want to mention here that you can send a message to limited number of email addresses and also receive in limited number. This restriction is mainly applied by the email service provider in order to protect the account from irrelevant messages and spams. If you are using your account for business purpose, then you might require number of messages to be delivered to different email addresses. Under such condition, you can enhance your subscribed plan by contact email support. You need to open the ‘Account management’ page. If you are getting an error message from the server end, then you can report the same issue to the server.
- If you want to share pictures es through a message, then we recommend you to use .jpg format as it takes lesser time to deliver at recipient’s address.
- You can also make use of FTP to send files from the mail. FTP will directly send the link over email. For more information, you can read instructions online.
If you are using your personal mail for business, then you will get limited quota for sending and receiving messages. If you want to enhance it, then switch to business account.
- Quota Warning: Quota is used for receiving messages in inbox. When you receive any new message, it will keep on adding in the space available in the quota. No doubt, you can increase the quota easily. If the quota of your email account has been filled up to 85%, then you will start receiving messages from the server. To free the quota space, you can delete messages with large attachment or delete older messages which are not of your use.
- Message Header: Message header is the main element of every mail you will find on the top of the message. It consists of important information both from sender as well as from receiver side. If you want to see the header section, you can follow the below mentioned tricks.
- Open message and click on ‘More’.
- Go to ‘Toolbar’ and click on ‘Header’.
- Troubleshooting of mail: If you are having problem in sending a mail with attachment or mail keeps no deleting, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Attachment problem: If you are getting problem in sending a message with attachment, then there is definitely some problem with the attachment. You need to run an Antivirus scan for your email attachment. If there is some virus reported in the file, you need to fix it.
- Messages deleted on their own: If the message available in SBCglobal mail keeps on deleting automatically, then it means the messages are either older than 6 months or there is problem with the server. To save your older messages, you can use the email program like Microsoft Outlook, Express, Express+ and Eudora. With the help of these programs, you can save a copy of message in the computer. For your information, it is important to discuss here that you must read messages in your inbox daily.