BT Yahoo is one of the most popular email services that is currently being used in the world. Yahoo has collaborated with BT to provide better services to the people, and it has worked in a great way. But, in the recent times there has been a problem in this email service for which we will be discussing the appropriate solution. But, first let us mention what the issue is. If you are seeing error codes like 0x800CCC0D or 0x800CCC0F, then you are dealing either will server problem or connection problem. So, you will have to take the help of an expert to get rid of the issue, or try getting onto a solution yourself. Many people try to play it safe and get in touch with experts to find a solution for this problem, but if you want to learn a troubleshooting process, then you must read this blog post carefully.
Below-mentioned are the steps that you can follow to resolve the server or connection related error on your own :
- You have to begin with finding if the problem has occurred because of a temporary glitch or is there anything serious. The reason why we are writing this is because there are certain small technical faults that affect BT Yahoo email service to a huge extent.
- Then, you will have to check if this problem has been reported by other people as well or not. If you have checked it, then now, you will have to see the email settings whether they are right or not. If you have no idea as to what could be the right settings, then you should get in touch with an email help provider. An email expert will be able to help you in the most appropriate way.
- If you find out that the email settings are right, then you have to check whether the antivirus or firewall that you have installed on your PC or laptop are not causing this problem. Go to the antivirus/firewall settings and correct those, which you think could be the reason for this issue to arise in the first place.
Also, you will have to ensure that the antivirus/firewall are set to allow access to the files, which are given below :
- For Outlook: Outlook.exe.
- For Outlook Express: Msimn.exe.
So, these were the steps that you have to follow in order to fix this problem. If you are not able to get the email back to its working state, then you have no other option but to take the help of an expert. Don’t hesitate to ask for consultation from an expert because your main priority is to get your email working.