SBCGlobal email is one of those email services that works smoothly with any platform. Whether you are using an old device with an old web browser on an old operating system, you may still be able to use SBC Global email. This is what I used to think, but a recent issue that people came across while accessing SBCGlobal email on Internet Explorer 11 has made me think otherwise.
A vast majority of people were using SBCGlobal net mail with Internet Explorer 11, but they are not being able to log into their SBCGlobal email accounts properly. This is a matter of concern because there is a significant population who is using Internet Explorer as their primary browser.
There could be a number of reasons as to why SBC mail has ceased to work with Internet Explorer 11, and to find those reasons, one needs to get in touch with email help and support providers. But, let us just try to find out the possible solutions for this problem, so that those reading this blog post could at least have something to try.
How to fix “SBCGlobal email not working on IE 11” issue?
The solution to this problem involves a number of steps that you have to perform in the same order in which they are mentioned below:
- Go to SBCGlobal net email login page and entering the first letter of your username.
- When you’ll enter the first letter of your username, a drop-down list will appear from which, you can select your username.
- Once selected, you need to press ‘delete’ option. Click ‘confirm’ to confirm the deletion process.
- Now, you have to go to ‘internet options’ followed by going to ‘general tab’.
- Go to ‘browsing history’ option in which there will be an option named ‘delete’.
- There are a few options that you have to uncheck, i.e., ‘preserve favorite website data’, ‘temporary internet files’ and ‘delete cookies’.
- When it comes to the options such as, ‘history’, ‘passwords’ and ‘temporary files’, then you can remove them all.
Now, you should try logging into your SBCGlobal net email account, and you will be able to log in successfully. If you come across any issue, then it will be better to get in touch with email experts because there could be some other reasons that are barring you from using your SBC Yahoo login email on Internet Explorer 11.
There isn’t anything wrong with the SBCGlobal email settings, but I will still suggest that you should take a look at settings just in case there is something wrong with the same. Internet Explorer 11 is an old browser, as the company, it belongs to, i.e., Microsoft has revamped its browser and named it ‘Microsoft Edge’. Yet, many people are using this old IE 11 browser and its working fine. To get a solution to problems like this SBCGlobal email or ATT.net email login not working on IE 11, people can take help of professionals who have an in-depth knowledge about all email services.