With various tools available in your SBCglobal mail, you can manage the Junk emails on your account. We all know that Spam messages often carry virus and malware along with them which may affect your system or email account. In order to prevent this, there are different settings available in the account page from where you can check the settings for your Junk mail.
You can easily manage the junk mails in the way you want. If you want you can even report the issue to Att.net. The SBCglobal accounts are administered by Att.net. You can specify the way you want to handle the spam messages in the account and if you want to block particular mail address, then you can do so. After this, you will no longer be able to receive messages from that email address.
This is how you can protect your SBCglobal email account.
How to report individual messages: In order to report the individual messages received on your SBCGlobal email account, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open your browser and type Att.net Yahoo page and check the mail to log in to the account.
- Click ‘Inbox’ and check the box given next to ‘Spam’ message. Here, you need to be very careful. If you skip this step, you will have to repeat all the steps again.
- Tap ‘Spam’ from the drop-down menu and select ‘Report Spam’ option. You can either select Report a hacked account or report a phishing scam. Each will remove the junk messages from the account. In this way, you can protect your inbox folder from receiving junk or spam messages. If you find any problem, you can contact email service support.
How to generate spam settings?
The spam settings can be created easily by following the below-mentioned steps. You must read the steps carefully. Any mistake in any step may lead to a problem.
- Login to the SBCglobal email account and click the ‘Gear’ icon. Select ‘Mail option’. This will option the drop-down list. You will find a number of options here. Click on the relevant option.
- Click ‘General’ from the mail tab and then go to ‘Menus’ given under spam protection section. This will create the Spam settings for your account. Like for example, if you click on ‘Empty Spam folder’, this will delete the folder completely and you can specify a time interval for how often you want to empty the folder. In the same way, you can disable ‘images’ for spam messages. After this, all the images in the spam message will not appear on the screen. If you want, you can change the settings later on.
- Click to ‘Save’ the settings and close the window.
How to block email addresses?
- Go to ‘Gear icon’ from the home page of your SBCglobal login. You will find ‘Email account page’. Click on this menu. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Click ‘Blocked addresses’ from advanced options.
- Start typing the addresses in the Block field. All the email addresses entered in this field will keep on blocking and you will no longer be able to receive messages from blocked contacts. If you want to unblock later, you can do so by implementing the same steps.