If you have pre-ordered a new iPhone XR model, then heartiest congrats for the same as you are going to purchase the latest and amazing phone model developed by Apple. Now, we are going to discuss steps to configure SBC Global mail on this new iPhone model. You must read the steps carefully as it will help you in near future.
SBCglobal mail is powered by AT&T Company and is offered to the users who have subscribed to any of the services of its parent company. You can create an SBCGlobal account for free from your computer or from your smartphone. This mail service has been used widely by the people of the US. It is because of its reliability and safety.
This company has now partnered with Yahoo, in order to provide better services to the users. You can use any of the mail services i: e Yahoo or SBCglobal mail from the same server. The companies have now made it possible for both the email users to use the mail interchangeably. All AT&T mail users can now use Yahoo mail system.
Now’s let’s start with the steps to configure SBCglobal mail on all new iPhone model XR.
- Open phone settings by unlocking the home screen of your device. You can unlock through finger sensor or through face ID.
- Go to ‘Mail and calendar’ option from the list of menus available in settings.
- Tap ‘Add an account’ option.
- You need to click on ‘Yahoo’ from the list of email service provider. Enter mail address followed by SBCGlobal mail password.
- Click to save the description and the username, password given on the screen.
- Press the home button of the phone to come out of the mail
- Once you have created the account, you will find the mail icon on the screen. If you don’t find such icon on the screen, then swap to left or right to check the icon. It will definitely appear at either of the sides.
The process of setup is finished now. You will be able to send and receive the mail from your friends mail address on the new phone. If you want to test it, then send a test mail from your account itself. You will find a new mail in the inbox. If you find any problem, you can contact SBCglobal mail support team. They will look into the matter and solve it as early as possible.
If you want to update the mail settings from the server, then open SBC Mail link and check the model number of your phone on the help link. If you find the model number, then click to enter the mail address. As your model is new, so you will have to wait for some time. We recommend you to update the mail only through laptop or computer as the settings will best open on the computer browser.
While setting up the account on the new phone, if you come across any other problem like a problem with the incoming or outgoing server settings, then you are free to contact the support team. They will help you instantly and let you know the correct mail settings for your SBCglobal account.