When you login to the SBCGlobal email from the laptop, you will find a screen where a dashboard will appear and you have the option to change the preferences of email account under the ‘Management’ option. From here, you can create a sub-user for your email account or access useful features. Now, we are going to shed light on ‘How to create sub-user and access other features online’.
- On the ‘Self-care’ management page, you will find the ‘Authenticate yourself’ option.
- Enter the username and password to authenticate.
- If you don’t want to enter the login credentials again, click ‘Remember login credentials’.
- Enter ‘Captcha’ as given in the box.
- If you are not able to login, then it means there is a problem with the username or the password.
- Enter the username and password again carefully and check if the login attempt is successful or not.
- Log out of the account after making the necessary changes. Before exit the window, press ‘Save’.
How to create a sub-user?
- To create a sub-user, login to the primary account is required.
- Enter details in the form to create a sub-user.
- Select the password you want to keep for the new user.
- Click ‘Create a user’ option. You will find a ‘Successful’ message on the screen.
How to check mailbox size?
Once in a while, you may be required to check the mailbox size to get the email in your account seamlessly. For this, over to ‘Parent Account’ and click on ‘Settings’. Here you will find the ‘Manage’ option by clicking on which you will find ‘Edit mailbox’ size. Change the size of the mailbox as per your requirement and save the details.
If you want to stop receiving emails from any email address, then the process is quite simple. The process once followed will help you stay out of those promotional or spam emails received unnecessarily in your email inbox. The steps to block the mail address in the SBC account are:
- Click on ‘Settings’ and check for the ‘Block and unblock’ option.
- Enter the email address you want to block in the ‘Individual email’ address list.
- To unblock the email address, follow the same procedure.
- Once the email address gets blocked, you will no longer receive any email from that address.
- Tap ‘Done’ to complete the process. You can now start accessing the emails in the inbox. Keep this thing in mind that the previous emails from the blocked email address will remain in the inbox until you delete them.
This is all about the process of creating a sub-user for the SBCGlobal account online and managing the settings of your account. We hope you must give it a try and will surely succeed. In case of any problem, feel free to contact Att email customer service experts who are dedicated and well-experienced in troubleshooting issues befalling email account.
Read:- SBCGlobal.net Email Login