In order to manage or access an SBCGlobal email account, you need valid login details. If you are having proper details in hand, then you can continue further and start changing the preferences through the steps mentioned on the page.
Have you ever tried to access SBCGlobal email from Desktop or PC? If not, then you might don’t know the steps for accessing it. Well, we are going to share the steps for accessing and managing SBCGlobal email account from a desktop. If you want to change any information or preferences from your account, then do read the steps mentioned in the post. For your information, it is important to mention here that up to 6 personal accounts can be created with a single SBC ID.
What system do requirements need to be fulfilled?
If you have taken any subscription from AT&T communications, then you will get SBCGlobal email account as a complimentary service. You can use this email like other email services viz, Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
Browser and OS requirements
To get the complete list of supported browser and OS, you can go to SBCGlobal or AT&T website. If you are using an old version OS, then you must update it to the latest version.
How to access email?
- Open the email from a web browser.
- Go to SBCGlobal.com and enter login details like username and password in the given field.
- From ‘Envelope icon’, start accessing the inbox folder or compose a new mail for anyone.
Signing out from the account
- To sign-out of the account, click on ‘Gear icon’ given on the top right of the screen.
- Tap ‘Logo’ from options and select ‘Sign-out’. This will log out from the email account.
Note: If you fail to log out from the email window and the window will remain open for 10 minutes idly, then due to security measure, the account will auto logged out.
How to manage username and address?
At any time, you can manage your email addresses. If you want to add or delete any email account, then go to ‘Preferences’ followed by ‘Editing or changing the account’.
Adding a new email address to the existing mail account
- Login to the mail with existing username and password.
- Click on ‘My profile’.
- Go to ‘Add a new account’.
- Enter the information as asked.
Deleting an account
- Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Account’. Select the account, you want to delete.
- You will be prompted for the action.
With this function, you can control or block any email address from whom you want to stop receiving messages in the future. If you want to forward the email to any other email account, then just add account details into your SBCGlobal email account.
Steps to open email control are:
- Go to an Email account with email address and password. Click on ‘Admin’ permissions.
- Go to ‘My account’ option followed by Settings. From here, go to ‘Username’ you want to control.
- To go to a further menu, you need to click on the ‘+’ button. Change the options and don’t forget to save the settings.
This is how you can control and edit email account from a desktop. If you find any problem, you can contact SBCGlobal email experts.