The configuration process for SBCGlobal email is easy but if you want to change the default preferences of the account, then it is a bit difficult. You can accomplish this task by taking support from the online page.
When you configure the account on any device, the settings will automatically get configured by default. You don’t need to set them manually. Yes, if you want to change the default settings of your email, then you can change by getting into ‘User preferences’ of the email account. We are talking of SBCGlobal email account here. If you want to change the view, account address book or mailbox theme of your email, then follow the steps mentioned.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps that will help in changing the settings of account.
- Change the client login.
- Access all features of webmail.
- Standard connections preferred for normal speed.
- Change the color theme from the settings
- If there is a need to change the time zone, then change it from the setting menu itself. You can even change the location.
- To fix the appointment on the calendar, you can add the notes on the selected date. You can then sync the calendar with the email.
- You can add as many folders as you want in the Junk, trash and sent items folder.
- To add strings to the search window, click on ‘Always show string’ option.
- To check the content pane, you must click on ‘Always show selection checkbox’ option. You can unread the message that is already read.
- To display a number of messages on a single page, you can set the number.
- Select ‘Arrange message’ according to the conversation or individual messages.
- If you want to change the refresh interval of the new message, you can change it from the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Type the view of SBCGlobal mail to HTML or plain text.
- Change the pane of the window.
- If you have enabled reading pane, then check for snippets from where you can directly read the emails through the subject.
- Double click on the subject to read the message.
- To enable or disable auto-downloading of images, you can go to the ‘Preferences’ option from the settings.
- By default, the search icon is available in the inbox. When you log in to the account. It will search for messages already received in the inbox. You can do any action on the received messages.
- Enable or disable the screen notifications from the flag menu of email.
- When you forward any mail, it will remain saved in the inbox folder as well.
- If you want to enable ‘Auto-reply’ option, then go to settings and check for ‘Vacation message’ or Out of the home You will find that the recipients of the mail will receive the message from your side which you have configured during the vacation period. Do mention the start and end dates.
- For composing a new message, you can set an editor of choice.
- To change the font size, color and theme, click on ‘Font’ option.
- Always open a ‘Compose’ message option in the new