SBCGlobal email not working on Apple Mac is a big issue, and one should work diligently to resolve it. In this blog post, we will be doing the same because we know how important it is for users to access their emails on a daily basis. The combination of SBCGlobal email and Mac has been used by millions of users, thus the necessity to fix the issue becomes even more important.
Are you trying to use SBCGlobal net email on your Mac computer, but not getting any success? Well, there is definitely something wrong with the Mac or the SBCGlobal email that is causing this nuisance. SBCGlobal net mail is an email that is coming from the house of AT&T, a telecom giant. There are many users of this amazing email service, which use it for personal and official purposes.
SBCGlobal email like all other emails work smoothly on different devices, let it be a smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop. But, recently, people have complained that their SBCGlobal email accounts have stopped functioning on Apple Mac. This is a serious issue since many SBCGlobal email users are using Mac computers to accomplish their day-to-day tasks, and when something like this occurs, then it causes a lot of inconvenience to the people.
Let us now discuss the solution to this annoying issue so that work can be restored in a quick and reliable way.
- To fix this problem, the first step is to setup SBCGlobal net login email in the right way.
- Open settings on your Mac computer.
- There will be an option named ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’, which you need to select and then, choose ‘accounts’.
- You are going to get the list of all account types from which you can select the option for ‘add account’.
- There will be an option named ‘other’ which you need to click in order to open a new account form. Then, select ‘add mail account’ option from the list.
- In the email field, type in your SBC mail password and in the password field, type in the password for your SBCGlobal email.
- You will be asked to write a description for this email account as well, so you can type ‘SBCGlobal’ in the description field.
- Click ‘Next’ and choose the option ‘POP’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘inbound.att.net’ under the hostname.
- In the username field, you should enter your SBC Yahoo login email address and in the password field, type in the password to the corresponding email.
- Click ‘Next’ option, which will bring you to the outgoing email server option, where you will have to type ‘outbound.att.net’.
- Click ‘Save’ in order to save the settings.
- With this, the setup process is complete and you shall now use your net email login for your personal and/or professional use.
If you come across any issue in any of the above-mentioned steps or after performing the entire process, then you can go check SBCGlobal email settings in order to find out if there is a problem in it.
If the settings are OK, then you should get in touch with SBC Global email help and support providers to get assisted with the issues that have emerged out of the blue. They will be able to help you in the most accurate manner.