If your Windows email is not working on Windows 10 OS, and if you have configured your SBCGlobal email with the email, then you need to run down the steps given in the journal published at SBCGloballogin.com.
SBCGlobal email can be used as webmail or you can configure the email with an email client to use it without launching your web browser. Many SBCGlobal email users are using their email accounts on Windows 10. Windows email app is very popular with users because it is extremely easy to use. Everything is fine if Windows email app is working properly, however, if it begins to malfunction, then you will have to find a way to fix the problem.
If the mail program in Windows 10 does not work anymore, we’ll show you the best solutions and how to fix it.
Windows 10: Mail is not working
Assuming that you have set up the mail program in Windows 10 correctly, Windows automatically synchronizes your emails in the background. In the past, there were cases where the mail app still did not display any messages in the Inbox. Also sent messages disappeared immediately.
First, you should exclude the trivial error causes:
- Check if the internet connection is working properly.
- Checks if your email account is correctly configured in the Windows 10 Mail app. Pay attention to uppercase and lowercase for username and password.
If the tips below do not help, you can do a System Restore.
Repair mail app in Windows 10
The following solutions help to make the mail app work again:
- If the mail app asks you if you want to do a repair, that confirms. Many bugs are automatically resolved.
- Restarts Windows 10. A reboot often works wonders.
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it, for example via the Microsoft Store.
- Clears the store cache by pressing Windows + R, typing wsreset, and pressing Enter.
Windows 10 mail does not work – start troubleshooting
Starts troubleshooting if the mail app still does not work:
- Open Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshooting.
- Scroll down the right pane and click Windows Store Apps > Run Troubleshooting.
- Captured problems then automatically resolve Windows 10.
Windows 10 mail does not work – check privacy settings
If you have deprived the Mail-App in the privacy settings necessary access rights, the synchronization does not work anymore. Therefore, you check that:
- Open Settings > Privacy > Email.
- For “Choose which apps can access your email,” the “Mail and Calendar” checkbox must be checked.
Enable sync in the mail app
In the mail app itself, you should check if the synchronization is activated at all:
- At the bottom of the Mail app, click the gear icon > Manage accounts > (your email account) > Change post-sync settings.
- Among the synchronization options, the switch in Email must be set to On.
With that, the problem of Windows email app not working is fixed. However, if you are dealing with the same problem and your SBCGlobal email cease to work, then you can consult SBCGlobal email support providers. They will help you get out of the situation in the most comprehensive way.