You can easily forward any incoming message from outlook to SBCglobal mail account by following the simple steps. You can forward single, all or some messages depending on your choice to any mail address from Outlook mail account.
How to forward mail from outlook web to SBCglobal mail address?
- In order to receive the mail on SBCglobal account from Outlook.com, you need to configure the account first on outlook.com.
- Go to the ‘Gear’ icon and open settings.
- From here go to ‘Personal and app settings’.
- Go to ‘Mail’ then to Account and finally to ‘Forwarding’ mail category.
- Don’t forget to tick the option ‘Start forwarding’.
- If you don’t want to forward messages anymore, then click on ‘Stop forwarding’.
- Enter SBCglobal mail address in the field where you want to receive all messages in future.
- If you want a copy of the message to be saved in outlook also, then click on ‘Keep a copy of the message’ option.
- Click ‘Save’.
Steps to forward the email to any other mail address:
- First of all, setup outlook mail on outlook.com and enter the forwarding mail address.
- The steps to add the address in the settings option is the same as that of adding SBCglobal mail address in the field. In case of any support, you can contact SBCglobal support
- Follow onscreen instructions to add the forwarding mail account.
- Tick mark the option that says, ‘Enable forwarding’.
- Your mail will not start forwarding to the desired email address automatically. If you want to stop them, then stop it anytime.
- If you want, you can keep the copy of the message in the outlook.com. Otherwise, it will not get saved in outlook.com
- Click ‘Save’ and exit the windows.
How to forward Specific emails using the filter option on outlook mail.com?
In order to forward specific mail from outlook.com, the criteria for this must be met on outlook.com.
- Click on Gear icon to open settings.
- Click on ‘Mail’ then on ‘Automatic processing’.
- Go to inbox and sweep rules.
- Click ‘+’ under inbox rules.
- You are now required to enter the name of the new It should be descriptive so that it can be easily remembered.
- You can select something like ‘Forward to my SBCglobal mail’ or forward from boss to private mail@.com
- Select the criteria for receiving the emails to be forwarded when arrives in outlook.com account. It must match and satisfy the conditions mentioned on outlook.com.
- Select any one and specify condition from the list.
- When required, specify the words or phrases.
- Tap on anyone under ‘do all the following’.
- Now, you are required to enter the details under ‘Redirect the mail to’ option.
- Enter mail address on which you want to receive the message.
- If you want to exclude any mail out of the one that matches the selected criteria, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Tap ‘Add exception’.
- Click on the one you want to exclude.
- Select Condition.
- You are required to select the sensitivity. Tap on ‘Private’ to add any message to ‘Private’ list.
- Click to save the action.
In this manner, you can forward the emails from Outlook.com to SBCglobal mail account. We hope you might have understood the steps.
Visit us for more information SBCGlobal Login and SBCGlobal.net Email Login