Apple iPad Pro 9.7 is one of the newer tablets on the market. Although it is a new device, it is picking up the pace in terms of sales. When it comes to complete tablets, then this is the one that you can consider buying. If you too are using this tablet and looking to set up SBCGlobal email on it, then you need to follow certain steps, which you can find below.
A decent number of people are using Apple iPad Pro 9.7, and they all want to configure SBCGlobal email. This is exactly what we are going to do today. While many have tried to do so on their own, but have not been able to set up SBCGlobal email.
If you want to know tried and tested steps to configure SBCGlobal email on your Apple iPad Pro 9.7, but have come across some or the other error, then here are the steps that you can follow to fix the issue that has been arising while setting up SBCGlobal email on Apple iPad Pro 9.7.
- The first thing to ensure is that your tablet is connected to the email server.
- If you have confirmed it, then go to mobile mail followed by entering the secure server link.
- Now, log into your SBCGlobal email account by tapping ‘SBCGlobal.net Email Login and password’ option.
- If you encounter any issue in signing into your email account, then just make sure that you have entered the right login details. Also, check whether the account has been set up properly or not.
- If you come across any issue with your email account, then you will have to get in touch with the administrator or check SBCGlobal email settings.
- The keyboard of your Apple iPad Pro could be a bit complicated, so if you mistype any character/word, then you may come across any issue with email setup. It is imperative for you to check the settings properly followed by entering the login button directly from the SBCGlobal net mail.
- If you encounter issues accessing your SBCGlobal email despite entering the right password, then you will have to reset the password via tapping ‘reset password’ link.
- After you’ve changed the password, try logging into your email account.
- If the issue persists, i.e., you are receiving the messages, but can’t send any, then you will have to check the port number and change to the right values.
- You can go to SBCGlobal email settings for checking the port number.
If you want to know as to how to change the port number of your SBCGlobal email from your Apple iPad Pro, then read on:
- You will have to go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Contacts, Mail, and Calendars’.
- You need to select the SBCGlobal email account for changing ‘Settings’.
- Now, you need to select ‘SMTP Servers’ and then, enter the security that is required for authentication.
- Select ‘SSL’ as security type followed by entering ‘465’ in the port number field.
- At last, you need to close the app settings followed by trying to log into the account using the same SBCGlobal email username and password.
If you need assistance with Att, go visit Att Email