SBCGlobal email is an incredible email service that you can access to carry out your daily business tasks. If you are using SBCGlobal email and experiencing ‘server connection’ error, then you should try to change values in the server settings. If that doesn’t work, then you should consult SBCGlobal email experts.
With every passing year, the role of email services has become even more important. While the majority of people using free email services, there is a significant population who is using business-class email services such as SBCGlobal email.
SBCGlobal email can be used on a variety of verticals such as PCs/laptops, tablets, and smartphones. If you too are using SBCGlobal email for all your business related tasks, then you must have felt the convenience that SBC Global offers you in terms of functionality.
However, SBCGlobal is no different from other email services, which is why you will find the same issues befalling SBCGlobal email that appear on other email services. For example, ‘unable to connect to server’ is a common issue in SBC mail as it is in any other email services.
If you are dealing with this annoying issue, and want to get rid of it, then you must read the post till the end. Server issues may occur due to several reasons, but if you are not sure as to why you are experiencing the problem, then there is no need to get into those details. The only aim for you should be to eradicate the problem in order to start using the email in the same old way.
Here is how you can fix ‘Unable to connect to server’ error in SBCGlobal email:
- If you are using SBCGlobal email on your computer, then the first thing that you need to do is restart your computer. Similarly, if you are using SBCGlobal email on your phone or tablet, then restart your phone or tablet.
- After that, you will have to verify all the settings for the server port, whether those are correct or not.
- Once you’ve checked the settings, it’s time to check whether the SSL box is checked or not. If it is not, then you will receive an error regarding SSL connection.
- After checking the box corresponding to ‘SSL’, you need to check the server settings. You can also update the settings in case you find that the current ones are creating issues.
- If you’re using a POP server, then enter ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ (Port 465).
- If you’re using an SMTP server, you will have to enter ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ (Port 993).
- Entering these details will help fix the server connection error and you will be able to access your SBCGlobal email account just like old ways.
If you have performed all the aforementioned steps in the same order and entered the correct values, then you are most likely to get rid of the problem. However, if you are experiencing the issue despite following the steps, then the ‘server connection error’ has occurred due to some other reason. Now, the only option left for you is to take help of SBCGlobal net email support providers by giving a call at their SBCGlobal tech support number.