Have you recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S10+? If yes, then you must be psyched to see the amazing features of this advanced smartphone. If you also want to know the process of configuring SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy S10+, then you can go through the blog post in order to know the exact details of it.
Samsung Galaxy 10+ is arguably the most advanced smartphone on the market right now. The phone consists of a beautiful display, dozens of features and long battery life. If you have bought this incredible device, then you will agree with me on the fact that this phone is simply the best. This is a complete smartphone, so if you are fond of clicking pictures and recording videos, then the incredible triple camera setup will help you do so.
If you want to use the phone for business purposes, even then this phone will provide you with the best experience. If you are a businessperson, then you can easily configure your email account with the default email app on this phone even if that email is SBCGlobal. If you want to configure your SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy S10+, then here are the steps that you can follow.
- On your Samsung Galaxy 10+, access the default E-mail application.
- On the first screen, enter your email account and your password.
- Once you enter the required information, tap Manual Setup.
- On the next screen, enter the information according to the items below:
- Username – Fill in your full email account
- Password – Enter the password for the email account
- IMAP server – Enter the imap.mail.att.net address
- Port – Use port 143
- Security Type – None
- IMAP Path Prefix – Set INBOX.
- On the next screen, you must set the send settings.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the configuration.
- To finalize the configuration, set the options to notify and receive emails, and then tap ‘Next’.
The setting for POP is pretty much the same. The difference is that, in addition to choosing as the receiving protocol POP, you must configure the incoming server as follows:
- Communication port: 110
Configure Email Account with SSL / TLS (Encryption)
Make your account settings by following the pattern below:
- Use of IMAP: imap.mail.att.com and Port: 993.
- Use of POP: pop.mail.att.com and Port: 995.
- SMTP: smtp.mail.att.com and Port: 465.
These are the settings using which you can configure SBCGlobal email on Samsung Galaxy 10+. The process is pretty straightforward, but in case, you come across any problem configuring your email account, then you should get in touch with experts because they know how to configure SBCGlobal email in the newest model of Samsung smartphones.