Are you looking for steps to setup SBCGlobal email on Lenovo Moto tab X704A? If yes, then go through the steps mentioned in these tutorials. You can start reading and replying to the emails after configuring it successfully on Lenovo tablet. The whole process will hardly take 10 minutes to get completed.
SBCGlobal email is the best email service which has been used by thousands of people in the U.S. They use this mail for sending business replies to the team. If you have subscribed to internet services of AT&T communications, then you can create free SBCGlobal email account through the valid subscription ID.
If you own a Lenovo Moto tab and want to configure email, then follow the below mentioned steps.
- Unlock the home screen of your Moto Tab and go to three horizontal lines from the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Email’ app and create a new account. If you are already maintaining any account, then click on ‘Add an account’. Enter ‘SBCGlobal’ manually in the name of the service provider if the name of the service provider is not given in the list.
- Enter the email address and password in the next field.
Important: If there is one more account already configured on a tablet, then you will be asked to select the primary email account from which you want to send the reply. Select any one of your choices. Now, you have to enter the SBCGlobal email settings manually in the ‘Settings’ field. Click on ‘Add settings manually’. If you find any problem, you can contact email experts.
- Go to ‘AT&T mail’ and tap ‘Next’.
- Click on different options available on the next page according to your preference.
- Send email from SBCGlobal net.
- Notify when a new email comes.
- Sync the email account.
- Download attachment automatically when connected to the wireless network.
- Enter SBCGlobal net details in the first and second box in the next window. You need to change the settings according to the different mail service provider.
- You can test the mail by sending to own email address.
- Check the strength of your internet connection whether the signal is proper or not.
- If you are using the wireless network for connecting the tablet to the network, then turn on Wi-Fi first followed by turning on Wi-Fi on a tablet.
- If you want to refresh or reset the home network on a tablet, enable Airplane mode from the flag menu and disable after a while. This will rejuvenate the network.
- If you are still facing a problem, then check the email settings like outgoing and incoming mail servers and port numbers with respect to this.