It is quite easy to setup SBCGlobal email on an Android device. You can follow a few steps and get your SBCGlobal email to work on your Android device, but if you are not familiar with the configuration process of an email on a smart device, then kindly go through the below-mentioned blog post.
Want To Setup SBCGlobal Email To Your Android? Here Is A Quick Guide For You To Go!
Nowadays, who is not aware of SBC Global. SBC Global is one of the leading email services offering company worldwide, also being a part of Yahoo. Mails are the lifelines to the internet that enable us to stay connected to our peers, friends and business. In other words it is a door to the digital era and helps us maintain contacts, making it easier for us to chat as well as send critical data from one part to another around the world. Except few times user do face problems in setting SBCGlobal email on android.
Some people who are using android for the first time aren’t aware that it can run more than one email account. It can be achieved by setting up the wizard that allows the synchronizing of email accounts. Follow the simplest procedure mentioned below;
Besides setting up email on android you need to ensure that you have used the correct email address and password for your account. After fulfilling the requirement go through the given procedure:
- Firstly go to the application menu on your android by clicking “Application icon “present on your home screen
- Select the “Email function” from the available option of applications and then navigate to “Add Account” option
- Then you need to enter the email address and the password of SBCGlobal net mail in the given field. If you haven’t got an account then it is the time to create a new one and then fill up your email address and password
- Initially, your account type will be set to POP3, select that in the account type header. Now enter the given address pop.att.yahoo.com within the incoming POP field and set it to the incoming email server. You can fill these out in SBCGlobal net email settings.
- Now for the outgoing POP field, you need to enter smtp.att.yahoo.com in the outgoing server field. Keep in mind that your incoming server will be POP3 and the port number will be 995.
- Hit the SSL box to make sure that you want to get to SSL service as your incoming mail.
- And your port number for the outgoing mail will be 465 and again you have to click the SSL box for outgoing mail
- Now click on the link marked as “Next” to move to the verification page and complete the mailing setup process.
- Open your SBCGlobal mail account and then select the yahoo mail from favorites option then enter your email id and password and access your account. Yahoo is a part of SBC Global so that you can access your mail from here easily. SBC Global combined with Yahoo forms SBC Yahoo login
- Similarly, you can also access your account by following the given link and then select the email tab and get an access the entry page of your account details
At the time when you update the secure connection option, you must ensure that you have checked the box first, saying, ‘Use secure connection’. Afterwards, you will be able to update the security details. Call at sbcglobal support number for more information.