A number of AT&T email users are facing an email error for which they are seeing an error code as well, i.e., 0x800CCC0F. If you too are facing this issue and want to know a solution to it, then go through below-mentioned blog post.
Many AT&T email users are facing an email error these days. They don’t know what the error is, but all they can see on their screens is 0x800CCC0F when they try to send and receive emails through AT&T services. This problem occurs when the outbound server stops working in a congruous way. This problem can result in the occurrence of several technical glitches, which will disturb the entire work that users were doing. But, there is no need to worry if you are seeing this error, today, we will be sharing the details of this problem, such as the main reasons and symptoms.
Why AT&T email error 0x800CCC0F occurs?
There could be multiple factors resulting in this error, so let us discuss all those one by one:
- Wrong Email Address: If you have added a wrong email address in the recipient box, then you receive an error message on your screen, i.e., ‘unable to send messages at this time’.
- SMTP or POP3 Settings: If you find that the SMTP or POP3 server settings are not correct, then such error codes may arise.
- Unauthenticated Email Account: If you send emails to an unauthenticated email account intentionally or unintentionally, then you are going to get bounce emails.
- Send Multiple Emails: When you try to send multiple emails simultaneously, then you can come across issues in the form of error messages. Emails can also bounce back into your inbox.
- Attack By Viruses and Malware: If the system is filled with viruses and malware such as Trojan Horse, adware and spyware, then it may corrupt the functions of your AT&T email account.
- Internet Connection: This error could arise if there is no proper internet connection.
- Pirated Software: You may come across this error if the software of the system has gone corrupt. If you have installed a bad software on the system, then such issues may arise.
What are the symptoms of AT&T email error code 0x800CCC0F?
- Inability to send or receive emails to the email recipients
- Operating System getting frozen
- Sluggish performance of PC
- Cannot configure the settings of AT&T email account.
- Error message appearing frequently on your Windows screen.
- Unable to access email account properly.
How to fix AT&T email error 0x800CCC0F?
Here are steps that you can follow to fix this error:
- Make sure that the email address you’ve entered is correct.
- Check if the internet is working properly, and your device is connected to the internet.
- Try to refresh your web browser.
- Make sure that the server is working properly.
If you come across any issue in fixing the issue, then you can get in touch with experts to find a proper solution for this problem. They will be able to help you out in the best possible way.