SBCGlobal email account is a type of mail service that can be accessed by taking a subscription for any of the services provided by ATT.net. If you have subscribed to internet services of AT&T communications, then you will get complimentary mail service with it. To create an account on SBC mail service, you can follow the steps given on the page. For SMTP and POP settings, you can follow the online instructions given on the SBCGlobal net page.
SBCGlobal email service caters to the demands of all types of users whether they are from a business background or an individual. It provides with the option to access the account from different devices like tablet, phone or computer. So, if you are away from home or office, you can easily get connected to your work through email access from mobile. If you have not tried this email service yet, then we are going to provide the steps through which you can create your SBCGlobal account.
After creating the account, you will be able to enjoy all the features of email service. You can attach files, chat with an individual or share a drive with more than one email address.
How to create a new account?
The steps are simple and easy to implement. You only need to pay attention to each and every step.
- Go to Att.net or SBCGLobal.net Email from the Google search engine or directly from the URL address bar.
- Press Enter.
- You will be taken to Sign-up page.
- Enter basic details like name, address and personal details in the next column.
- Click ‘Create email account’.
- You need to answer certain questions in order to set up security for your account. You must save the answers in the textbox or in notepad for future use.
- Click ‘Continue’. This will save your answers for the reference ID
- You will find ‘Successfully created’ message on the screen.
- Close the window and log in
How to fix SBCGlobal email account?
If you are getting any problem after configuring the email account, then there is no need to worry. You can fix it easily with the given steps.
- Check the internet connection whether the connection is active or not.
- Go through the incoming as well as outgoing server settings of your email account.
- Clear all cache and cookie from the web browser you use for accessing the email account.
- Remove the account from a particular device and add it again.
- Enable all server settings like IMAP or POP3 on your device.
How to set up email settings of your SBCGlobal account?
In order to access the SBCGlobal email account, the email settings must be correctly configured. The settings for Sbcglobal email Login account are mentioned below. You can enter the settings as it is:
Name: Enter your name.
Email: Enter the complete email address.
POP server: Inbound.net.SBC.net.
Port number: Incoming port number is 995.
SMTP server: Outbound.SBC.net
Port number: It is 465.
SSL required: Yes